Dear the Chaddy End

BUT... if we had scored as a result of crowding the area then it would have been a point gained.

You've got to take risks when you're at the bottom like we are.

Don't make Bouzanis scapegoat for another :censored: performance from Latics.

He was clearly told to go up for the corner by the manager FFS... What's next, shall we blame Boozy for the formation?!

i'm talking about the combination of errors that's cost us three goals in the last three games. Connor Brown was dropped for a poor game on Saturday, it's time for Bouzanis to be dropped. Can't fault his attitude, he wants it more than most, but he's on a poor run of form.

i'm talking about the combination of errors that's cost us three goals in the last three games. Connor Brown was dropped for a poor game on Saturday, it's time for Bouzanis to be dropped. Can't fault his attitude, he wants it more than most, but he's on a poor run of form.

What on earth did he do wrong today?

Tbh the bbc commentary had him pulling off a few good saves to keep us still in it a 1-0, than got the nod to go up and we had nothing to lose then.

On top first half, not on the second.

Fitness?.....will that be a reason again?

Tbh the bbc commentary had him pulling off a few good saves to keep us still in it a 1-0, than got the nod to go up and we had nothing to lose then.

On top first half, not on the second.

Fitness?.....will that be a reason again?

Just been a one half team all season.

Always happened under Dickov, we'd turn up 1st half and play okay and then have a second half collapse.

Lack of effort and fitness i reckon.