Increase in attendances

I know that last night was a big game media wise but we had 3,724 Latics fans at the game according to the stats.

That seems like a big increase on the usual midweek numbers, I know its not Winter and was an important game but is this a sign that as has been said before a winning team might just attract a few back?

Whilst id expect only expect 200-300 Crawley fans fans Saturday surely we will have 4,000-4,500 of our own fans at the game! If we had lost last night I would predicted that would have been closer to 3,200

I really hope we win again Saturday release ST details on the Monday and we may just be able to piggy back a couple of hundred of the back of that.

Today feels like a very good Wednesday

Edited by laticdickovarmy

I know that last night was a big game media wise but we had 3,724 Latics fans at the game according to the stats.

That seems like a big increase on the usual midweek numbers, I know its not Winter and was an important game but is this a sign that as has been said before a winning team might just attract a few back?

Whilst id expect only expect 200-300 Crawley fans fans Saturday surely we will have 4,000-4,500 of our own fans at the game! If we had lost last night I would predicted that would have been closer to 3,200

I really hope we win again Saturday release ST details on the Monday and we may just be able to piggy back a couple of hundred of the back of that.

Today feels like a very good Wednesday

Just like to say 3,200 is very low estimate. I think it would have been between 4,000 and 4,500 despite the result. I think it will be nearer 4,500 with it being last home game of the season.

I was hoping the club could maybe decrease the price on saturday, new stand planned, nearly safe, good manager, gives the chance to get some more fans in.

10 per adult would tempt so many.

Sadly that makes too much sense for us to actually do it. It would be a really nice gesture to the fans after a difficult season football wise, but probably one of the best financially we've had for a while.

Looking ahead to next season, looks like 4, possibly 5 of the local-ish sides - Doncaster, Bury, Hartlepool, Scunthorpe and maybe Sheff U.

So to avoid another version of League 1 South like we had in Penneys year would like to see 2 of Wolves, Blackburn, Barnsley, Huddersfailed, Sheff Wed or even Burnley coming down, Sheff U getting dicked in the play offs and any 3 from Port Vale, Rotherham, Burton or Bradford coming up.

Not too much to ask is it?!

Edited by deyres42

Looking ahead to next season, looks like 4, possibly 5 of the local-ish sides - Doncaster, Bury, Hartlepool, Scunthorpe and maybe Sheff U.

So to avoid another version of League 1 South like we had in Penneys year would like to see 2 of Wolves, Blackburn, Barnsley, Huddersfailed, Sheff Wed or even Burnley coming down, Sheff U getting dicked in the play offs and any 3 from Port Vale, Rotherham, Burton or Bradford coming up.

You had better get rudemedic on the job , he's got the influence at the moment.:)

Bristol City always bring a decent following too