GOALKEEPERS Keep or Let Go

Which of the following should stay or go?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Alex Cisak

2. 2. Dean Bouzanis

3. 3. Liam Jacob

Could somebody also create one of these kind of 'keep & release' polls for the full list of players who are out of contract? I would do it but I don't have any idea how.

Would be interesting to see how everyone feels about the players we have currently who are coming to the end of their contracts...

Bit harsh on Bouzanis, he makes the odd mistake but generally does all the fundamental goalkeeping skills fairly well. He's not the best 'keeper we've had in the last couple of decades but quite rightly earned his place from Cisak who was obviously No.1 choice at the start of the season which is a positive for me. Not many backup 'keepers succeed when fighting for their place.

In an ideal world I'd keep Cisak too but I can't see him staying as second choice.

Can't always put my finger on it (cue jokes), but there's something about Bouzy that makes me feel more comfortable than when Cisak's playing. So it's Bouzy for me and let PG work his magic on young Jacob. That's always assuming PG is still here next season.