£20 shirt deadline

Once your application has been sorted and approved if you are paying monthly then you can go to the ticket office and request the £20 shirt voucher. If you paid in full just go and request it they will check your down for the ticket and job done!

Is there a deadline for me to get a shirt at the discounted rate? Do I need to phone to order one?

I asked that question with ticket office and they told me that there wasn't a validity date for the voucher. As it isn't on the terms and conditions when the voucher has to be used by.

I renewed over the phone and was told that the season ticket book would be sent out in July. When and how do I get my voucher? Or will it be in the book?

I ordered over the phone and got a voucher in the post.

Yip ... home shirt £12 and tangerine one £25 iirc

Not sure you can use the voucher for them ... but I bought the new and old home ones .. and voucher came off the total so in theory can't see why not!

Does that mean we're keeping the shirt, but just changing the sponsor on it? High price if we are fully changing.