Kids who are reading the thread; football never used to be like this, we used to go to the match and get the Pink Final after. If we won great, if we lost, the dog got a kicking. All forgotten about on Sunday morning as you trawl through Saturdays results and tables over bacon and eggs.

I blame Jimmy Hill and Championship Manager.

Golden Gordon shows this off to a tee, haggerty f, haggerty r.....

Can someone tell me how this indicates LJ has a bigger squad than Dickov had at this time last year, when Dickov had 33 pkayers available and LJ has 25 players available if Rooney signs.

LJ has 25 players in his squad if Rooney signs. Dickov had 33 in his squad at this time last year. That clearly shows LJ does in fact have a smaller squad.

Because OAFC 100 while there is a Number 33 there aren't all the numbers in between!!

Surely the time to judge is 1st of september like o4u states? Johnson knows he has most of his players (maybe rooney and a n other) dickov brought his entire strikeforce in after the season started (baxter and derbyshire) and montano came in very close to the season iirc

Surely the time to judge is 1st of september like o4u states? Johnson knows he has most of his players (maybe rooney and a n other) dickov brought his entire strikeforce in after the season started (baxter and derbyshire) and montano came in very close to the season iirc

It was not me who compared the size of the squads it was LJ. So any criticism of making comparisons at this stage lands at his door

It was not me who compared the size of the squads it was LJ. So any criticism of making comparisons at this stage lands at his door

'We have a smaller squad than last season' i assume is what he said? I haven't seen the interview. If this is the case or even loosely then you are taking his quote out of context.