bet with a tranmere fan

Bradford, 5th?????

Who's done that prediction?

Ah, probably Peter Beagrie...

Why not 5th for them? I'm not saying for definite they will (I'd guess mid-table) but I think they've got the infrastructure, settled manager and fanbase to kick on in this division for sure.

I'm more surprised at Notts County being 2nd bottom. have they had a massive crisis that I don't know about or something?

They've called us about right IMO. We're in for a struggle.

Sky Bet have this bet available, we're 11/10 and Tranmere are 2/3.

Pointless bet for a bookies to offer. Its the sort of bet you have between mates and the narrow odds on offer makes the fiver your mate will give you much more appealing

Pointless bet for a bookies to offer. Its the sort of bet you have between mates and the narrow odds on offer makes the fiver your mate will give you much more appealing

Depends who you are backing, if I was a Tranmere fan who had backed Tranmere to do better than Oldham, I'd be tempted to put a bet on Oldham so no matter what happened I ended up in profit.

Why not 5th for them? I'm not saying for definite they will (I'd guess mid-table) but I think they've got the infrastructure, settled manager and fanbase to kick on in this division for sure.

I'm more surprised at Notts County being 2nd bottom. have they had a massive crisis that I don't know about or something?

They've called us about right IMO. We're in for a struggle.

I think they've called the top 4 right, the last two places are up for grabs to whoever can do a Yeovil