• Dayton
    • Baxter
    • Clarke-Harris
    • Rooney
    • Montano
    • Wesolowski
    • Schmeltz
    • Millar

Gone for Brown, massive improvements in his game already.

Agree with Smith, your going to get that every game from him, as mentioned in the Stevenage MOM thread, the only reason I haven't given it him again, is as captain, i'm expecting him to do these things, I expect him to push the lads forward and look after the ball, if he pulls out a Duxbury-esque Man City away performance though, he's nailed on for my vote.

Brown or smith all day - no idea how tarky got it

Same for me, Smith was great especially the first half, but went for Brown, looks sharper and fitter and his first 20 minute nerves seem to have gone. Switched on for their free kick late on.

Grounds for me.

Defended well, pushed on, was nice & vocal and probably the most important thing - covered the central defensive positions really well.

Special mentions to for Connor Brown (yes, i can give him credit when he deserves it) and Kory Smith.

Ha ha, funny how we all see things differently isn't it? Both of you chaps normally talk a lot of sense so I respect your views but, on this occasion, I couldn't possibly disagree any more. I thought Tarky was outstanding, totally agree with the match sponsors voting him Man Of The Match. Thought he coped really well with a talented Derby front line, especially first half. And i'm usually a big fan of Grounds but, if i'm honest, I thought he was gash last night. Far too casual on the ball, always seemed to get caught in possession, no urgency etc etc. Needed a rocket up his arse. It's a funny old game...

I know it's all opinions but did you go to watch Rochdale instead? Tarky was another level. Thought Brown, besides his goal saving deflection 2nd half he didn't do too much to warrant MOM, however solid he was.

Ha ha, funny how we all see things differently isn't it? Both of you chaps normally talk a lot of sense so I respect your views but, on this occasion, I couldn't possibly disagree any more. I thought Tarky was outstanding, totally agree with the match sponsors voting him Man Of The Match. Thought he coped really well with a talented Derby front line, especially first half. And i'm usually a big fan of Grounds but, if i'm honest, I thought he was gash last night. Far too casual on the ball, always seemed to get caught in possession, no urgency etc etc. Needed a rocket up his arse. It's a funny old game...

Agree about Grounds - Looked far to casual

I know it's all opinions but did you go to watch Rochdale instead? Tarky was another level. Thought Brown, besides his goal saving deflection 2nd half he didn't do too much to warrant MOM, however solid he was.

Eh? Rochdale? I went for Smith in the end but thought Brown was okay and like someone said earlier - when that free kick happened where nobody carried on he was our only player willing to get back.

Really didn't think he did much tarky - he wasn't as bad as mellor who continuously let the ball bounce (although the recovering tackle was OUTSTANDING). Best thing Tarky did was near the end when he went upfront!