NFL - NCAAF 2013/14

NFL pre season started this past week. I watched a bit of the 49ers/Broncos game last night. I just couldn't get into it.

The Bucs got trounced and I see my Dolphins got new uni's.

LSU gonna be as good this year? How's their returning class?

LSU gonna be as good this year? How's their returning class?

I've been listening to podcasts over the summer, and they're not contenders this year but who knows. QB Mettenberger is senior, so it'll be interesting to watch him play it out - Barrow should do well at LB (Minter was good last year), junior WR Landry will have a lot to do - it'll make or break him.

Nice use of Imagine Dragons there.

Are there any college games on Sky? It's a good 6 or 7 years since I was last au fait with the college game, wouldn't mind getting back into it.

It's on ESPN mate, or you could use VIP.

• 4 weeks later...

Packers-49ers was a decent game last night. Nice bit of rough and tumble at points. Kaep really does look the real deal I have to say.

I feared the worst when AP ripped off a 78-yard TD run with his first touch, but thankfully we kept him relatively quiet for the rest of the game. Reggie Bush had a nice debut, we actually look a threat out of the backfield for a change. Could still do with a legit WR2 to complement Megatron though.

Packers-49ers was a decent game last night. Nice bit of rough and tumble at points. Kaep really does look the real deal I have to say.

I feared the worst when AP ripped off a 78-yard TD run with his first touch, but thankfully we kept him relatively quiet for the rest of the game. Reggie Bush had a nice debut, we actually look a threat out of the backfield for a change. Could still do with a legit WR2 to complement Megatron though.

Reggie Bush is a stud, always has been - can get a little lazy, mind, although always a name at the top of my fantasy list.

• 2 weeks later...

Unsurprisingly I watched that game yesterday. RG3 just needs game time and he'll be fine. Pissed myself at the fumble though. And the long TD reception that wasn't.

On the Lions' side of things, whilst Joique Bell put up some decent all-purpose yardage and a score, he should really have been shredding the Washington D. If Reggie had been 100% and started he'd have had 200 yards rushing yesterday.

Lost a key d-lineman and Nick Fairley got dinged up a couple of times. Next week is a tough one already, could have done without injuries to key players.

• 1 month later...