Amended Subscription League Table 17th August

Bristolatic

Sorry folks, I somehow managed to mix up some points, which gave an incorrect table. Thanks to Honest JoeP and Hawkeye 24hoursfromtulsehill for the PMs pointing it out. The points scorers in the original thread are correct, it's the table that was wrong.

This should be the correct version (and I thought I'd cracked this lark!)

13-08-17_V2Subs.jpg

May I also suggest that I don't drop any more bollocks as this, plus the original thread, have turned out to be the longest ever in League Table history.

PS - Sorry underdog, blame the two who spotted the mistake.

Don't be daft lad. It's like in golf, where the players mark one another's cards. It's based on a straightforward system of, "Actually pal, I took four rather than three there." It's a system of honesty and honour...

...as far as most people are concerned.

lost a point... if this costs me the league (it will most certainly not cost me the league) I will find you two and cut off your giblets!

And I will help by holding you down by sitting on you....heheh

It's all good fun......until the last game that is.....ha, ha, harrrrrrrrrrrrr (evil laugh)

May I also suggest that I don't drop any more bollocks as this, plus the original thread, have turned out to be the longest ever in League Table history.

PS - Sorry underdog, blame the two who spotted the mistake.

I forgive you toe jam pete, next curry is on you when you venture up north again....heheh