League Tables at 24th August

Bristolatic

Sorry for the delay; laptop/internet problems, visitors, the world in general. Anyway, here it is. If there's any errors, I'll apologise now as it's all been done in a bit of a rush.

Where The Subscription League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,D – stevesidg, 8city2, Ackey, RobOAFC, underdog, DavidCollinge, 24hoursfromtulsehill, LaticsChris, Bristolatic, laticdickovarmy, disjointed, Stevie_J, JoshOWTB, LaticsPete, Craig D, chickenbaltipie, Ex_pat

Correct Half Time Score RobOAFC, DavidCollinge, rosa

Correct Full Time Score8city2, RobOAFC, underdog, disjointed, LaticsPete

Correct No of Latics Goals8city2, RobOAFC, underdog, Bristolatic, disjointed, LaticsPete

Correct No of Opposition Goals – stevesidg, 8city2, Ackey, JoeP, RobOAFC, GravityGrave, underdog, DavidCollinge, 24hoursfromtulsehill, LaticsChris, laticdickovarmy, disjointed, Zorrro, Stevie_J, LaticsPete, chickenbaltipie, Ex_pat

First Latics Scorer8city2, RobOAFC, GravityGrave, 24hoursfromtulsehill, LaticsChris, laticdickovarmy, chickenbaltipie, rosa, Ex_pat

Within 100 of Attendance (4,788) – DavidCollinge (-29), 24hoursfromtulsehill (+43), Bristolatic (-60), disjointed (-75), chickenbaltipie (-63)

Correct Attendance (4,788) – Nope, no 10 points this time

RobOAFC just needed some attendance points for a clean sweep

There were no predictions from dannyboy55555, wardlelatic and Carl Waters

13-08-24Subs.jpg

Reason for Edit: Subscription League table contained errors. The correct version is here:

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=43537

Where The Free-to-Play League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,D – pk200, BenRad, NewBlue, iamjonesyyoafc, Latics_Fanatic, L1onheartNew, John Platt, opinions4u, steveoafc, boboafc, mikebOAFC, Oafc 1895

Correct Half Time ScoreJohn Platt, mikebOAFC

Correct Full Time ScoreJohn Platt, L1onheartNew, mikebOAFC,

Correct No of Latics GoalsJohn Platt, L1onheartNew, opinions4u, mikebOAFC

Correct No of Opposition Goals – iamjonesyyoafc, rudemedic, John Platt, steveoafc, Latics_Fanatic, spadam, boboafc, mikebOAFC, Oafc 1895

First Latics Scorer – iamjonesyyoafc, Latics_Fanatic, John Platt, L1onheartNew, steveoafc, boboafc

Within 100 of Attendance (4,788)L1onheartNew (+34), boboafc (+35)

Correct Attendance (4,788) – No, but pretty close

BenRad could have had an extra 3 points if he had predicted Latics' first scorer

13-08-24F-t-Pv2.jpg

Edited by Bristolatic

Tables and leagues taking shape now. So exciting. I think it might come down to the alphabetic positioning of the username, in which case, sorry to DavidCollinge.

Joe P has much to reflect on regarding the consequences of doing the right thing.

Average points per player in the professional league (12.72) is higher than in the pauper one (9.11). Discuss.

Tables and leagues taking shape now. So exciting. I think it might come down to the alphabetic positioning of the username, in which case, sorry to DavidCollinge.

Joe P has much to reflect on regarding the consequences of doing the right thing.

Average points per player in the professional league (12.72) is higher than in the pauper one (9.11). Discuss.

Give it a few weeks and I'll drag the points per average down....and yes tut, doing the right thing....cost me a bloody place and I hate losing so be prepared to be sat upon whilst ackey tortures you at the end of the season if it has a effect....hehe

Bloody hell, I get 6 points and I stick?

I don't like this game anymore....heheh

If you're not going forwards, you're going backwards.

And Waiting for pete to post the tables is more excruciating than the last 20 mins of a latics game...hehe

It's unbelievably exciting. Who says football is boring?

Admittedly, this hasn't been the start I was hoping for. The 1-0 home defeat was my go-to guess last season and usually came up with the goods but, even if Latics haven't annoyingly become better, the new "no scorer" rule would mean less points for a 1-0 defeat anyway.

A change of approach is needed fast.

Admittedly, this hasn't been the start I was hoping for. The 1-0 home defeat was my go-to guess last season and usually came up with the goods but, even if Latics haven't annoyingly become better, the new "no scorer" rule would mean less points for a 1-0 defeat anyway.

A change of approach is needed fast.

Early days yet - but you don't want that gap getting any wider. I'm out of breath trying to keep up with DavidCollinge - and it feels as if he's not really got going yet.

You're right though. Not a lot of incentive to have us scoring nil. The percentages say put 1 and have a guess at a scorer.

Sorry for the delay; laptop/internet problems, visitors, the world in general. Anyway, here it is. If there's any errors, I'll apologise now as it's all been done in a bit of a rush.

Where The Subscription League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,D – stevesidg, 8city2, Ackey, RobOAFC, underdog, DavidCollinge, 24hoursfromtulsehill, LaticsChris, Bristolatic, laticdickovarmy, disjointed, Stevie_J, JoshOWTB, LaticsPete, Craig D, chickenbaltipie, Ex_pat

Correct Half Time Score RobOAFC, DavidCollinge, rosa

Correct Full Time Score8city2, RobOAFC, underdog, disjointed, LaticsPete

Correct No of Latics Goals8city2, RobOAFC, underdog, Bristolatic, disjointed, LaticsPete

Correct No of Opposition Goals – stevesidg, 8city2, Ackey, JoeP, RobOAFC, GravityGrave, underdog, DavidCollinge, 24hoursfromtulsehill, LaticsChris, laticdickovarmy, disjointed, Zorrro, Stevie_J, LaticsPete, chickenbaltipie, Ex_pat

First Latics Scorer8city2, RobOAFC, GravityGrave, 24hoursfromtulsehill, LaticsChris, laticdickovarmy, chickenbaltipie, rosa, Ex_pat

Within 100 of Attendance (4,788) – DavidCollinge (-29), 24hoursfromtulsehill (+43), Bristolatic (-60), disjointed (-75), chickenbaltipie (-63)

Correct Attendance (4,788) – Nope, no 10 points this time

RobOAFC just needed some attendance points for a clean sweep

There were no predictions from dannyboy55555, wardlelatic and Carl Waters

13-08-24Subs.jpg

I hate to be a pedant, but I think I may be missing some points. Mainly my three for guessing Rooney as first Latics goalscorer. Also, unless I'm reading the table incorrectly (quite possible) my total points column is the same as it was last week, on 6?

I hate to be a pedant, but I think I may be missing some points. Mainly my three for guessing Rooney as first Latics goalscorer. Also, unless I'm reading the table incorrectly (quite possible) my total points column is the same as it was last week, on 6?

You're right, Chris, I missed off all of your points. As I said, it was all done in a bit of a rush after midnight last night :coffee1: because I wanted it posted as soon as I could, so I apologise for that. You had 2 points for the win, 1 point for Port Vale' goal and 3 points for Rooney.

I've also found another couple of errors; LaticsPete had too many points and chickenbaltipie had too few. In future, I'll do it earlier in the day when my eyes work better and I haven't had a pint or three.

I'll re-do the table later and put you in your correct position. That'll upset a few who slide down a bit. :thumbsdown:

Can I please remind everyone to PM me if you spot a mistake as I can't guarantee to read all the posts straight away. Aye thang yow.

Edited by Bristolatic