Didn't take long....

Given the relatively poor start to the season (results/points on the board wise), I think most people have a balanced view. We've been poor on 3 occasions at home, against Walsall, Tranmere and Crewe. That said, the vast majority have been patient and think we're still going in the right direction.

There are usually more people coming out to moan about people moaning after a bad result, that's the irony. Always the same, it has to be black and white with some people. You can express criticism and still be supportive overall.

Still early days and I think Johnson will get things right. Got to start soon though.

its better than last season by miles, its just the expectation level has gone up, personally i think the main issue is the back 4 nearly 2 goals a game conceded and people moan we aren.t scoring enough, dont get that !! when all are fit get kusunga in and grounds at left back and the defence will stop conceding then we can look at scoring more after all if we have drawn 3 of the games we gave silly goals away in we would all be content,

its better than last season by miles, its just the expectation level has gone up, personally i think the main issue is the back 4 nearly 2 goals a game conceded and people moan we aren.t scoring enough, dont get that !! when all are fit get kusunga in and grounds at left back and the defence will stop conceding then we can look at scoring more after all if we have drawn 3 of the games we gave silly goals away in we would all be content,

Totally agree re- the defence. Even though recent results haven't been good. We've still scored in most games, yet can't keep a clean sheet. Having said that, I'd stick with the current back four an keeper for a bit yet; as they've individually had good games it just hasn't been in the same one yet.

That's the thing, I don't think it has been the defence, and to some extent it's not even the strikers or midfielders!

It's these stupid naive mistakes that keep costing us. Stupid free kicks away in pointless positions. Cheap penalties! Also a bit if look with deflections and refs!

Keep working at it and start to worry around December!

Could be worse, could be tranmere or sheff utd...

That's the thing, I don't think it has been the defence, and to some extent it's not even the strikers or midfielders!

It's these stupid naive mistakes that keep costing us. Stupid free kicks away in pointless positions. Cheap penalties! Also a bit if look with deflections and refs!

Keep working at it and start to worry around December!

Could be worse, could be tranmere or sheff utd...

Both will sadly beat us at our place. Despite us being the better side.