Didn't take long....

A lucky draw against a struggling team who totally out passed & out thought our team.

The team has failed to pick up points when playing well in August & September , this does not bode well for the season imo .

And I thought we were going to have a super fit team this season , doesn't look it to me . We faded badly & created nothing in the last part of the game.

So far more flair than last season but we are yet again in our second home 16th place in Division 3 !

people saying LJ reminds them of dickov? how... 7 games in and only two wins and people were still optimistic about the season, rightly so because we've been playing quality and not getting the rub of the green, but then we put in one poor performance and a lot of people start posting very negative posts about every one of our players

I'll have it we are still finding our feet as a team but to outplay every team bar Walsall then turn in a performance like that was bound to frustrate

I agree, but how can we expect consistency from a team that has barely played together, new players in since the beginning of the season and with a manager still trying to find his strongest eleven? It's not possible..for any team.

I agree, but how can we expect consistency from a team that has barely played together, new players in since the beginning of the season and with a manager still trying to find his strongest eleven? It's not possible..for any team.

It's a fair comment and I'm not pressing any panic buttons just yet, but we need to turn this positive performances into wins so that we can get away with the off days like today or we will find ourselves once again in the wrong sort of battle. As I said I like this team and I have every faith in our manager but we need to smarten up in many aspects of our game

It's a fair comment and I'm not pressing any panic buttons just yet, but we need to turn this positive performances into wins so that we can get away with the off days like today or we will find ourselves once again in the wrong sort of battle. As I said I like this team and I have every faith in our manager but we need to smarten up in many aspects of our game

I think the manager is very confused at the moment, his head must be spinning with a multitude of theories, all the qualifications and a well thumbed UEFA coaching manual won't help him.

This is why an experienced assistant manager should have been his first major signing.

Edited by BP1960

I think the manager is very confused at the moment, his head must be spinning with a multitude of theories, all the qualifications and a well thumbed UEFA coaching manual won't help him.

This is why an experienced assistant manager should have been his first major signing.

And how many of them are knocking around?

Then you'll spend half your time asking "Just what is ***** *********** doing"

not inpressed 2day,when to stevanage ,we wanted to win at 3-3 and did,at posh played well and almost got a draw against one of the better teams we will play all season.

last week at rotherham we were down to ten men and fought all game ,

were was this at BP 2day ??

dident happen to day