Same again please...

For a moment of sheer ecstasy that Matt smith goal is right up there with anything I can remember at a football match.

It's those moments that keep you going through the bad times and my god haven't we witnessed plenty of them down the years.

In 28 seasons there's been so many great moments many of the unbelievable highs were compressed into the first 8 years of that time. Beating United was an awesome evening, winning the league unbelievable, destroying West Ham, playing Arsenal off the park and the Dodger's late equaliser at Maine Road against United are moments that will never leave me.

But for sheer drama and for once getting what we deserved that is probably THE moment for me. We'd had our moments of disbelief in 7 minutes at Forest, Liverpool was a Fairytale and then to have the cheek to eek out another chapter was wonderful. Of course we loved every minute of last year's cup run. The best moment was seeing the faces of the under 25s that know so little of how great our little team once was.

That was the cup run for me.

Go out and do it again today lads, we're greedy for more!

the smith equaliser was so so special because we'd took the lead, had it snatched back but our fans and team never ever give up... for 20 minutes one song was sang, the great escape! and at one point 7000 'tics were singing it, that was a special feeling on it's own, we pushed and pushed for that equaliser and got what we deserved - that's why it was so so special (then to stay after the game singing ole ole ole ole Matty smith smith smith for 15/20 minutes was also special) best atmosphere ive ever witnessed! forest best away game ive ever been too also

But for sheer drama and for once getting what we deserved that is probably THE moment for me. We'd had our moments of disbelief in 7 minutes at Forest, Liverpool was a Fairytale and then to have the cheek to eek out another chapter was wonderful. Of course we loved every minute of last year's cup run. The best moment was seeing the faces of the under 25s that know so little of how great our little team once was.

That was the cup run for me.

Thats me - although I have had the pain of watching the 94 semi final.As its the only (proper) cup run we've had in my lifetime Ive still got all 3 televised games still on the sky+ and watch them when im bored. When Smith rises up above the everton defence I still get shivers. I'll still maintain that if we started smudge in the replay we might have given them an even better game of it

I'll still maintain that if we started smudge in the replay we might have given them an even better game of it

While TP will have known the injury situation better than us, and valued Iwelumo's experience, I think he got the starting lineup at Goodison wrong.

But I'll forgive St Tony.

I agree. Should have played like we did against Liverpool with the big men up top. Everton had had a shocker in the league defending crosses and set pieces to big strikers just days before. We effectively played a man down with Iwulemo. Bit Sir T did what he thought best. And given their capitulation against Wigan....

....if only Baxter's shot had gone in off the post.

If we'd have been level or within one goal when Smith did come on, they'd have got the jitters big time. We'd have still had a chance - despite Mr Oliver's best efforts!