Match Day Chat

That is the biggest problem Zorro being one of the old farts and not really a silver surfer I don't know enough, I think the browser is explorer, and I can get on to the beginning where it says who is on, then it says it is loading but a message comes up that says it cannot load due to a long standing script

I kept on getting a script error message on the chat but I had the option box come up to stop the script running

gave up and just listened to the radio instead

if the mods are reading I have windows 7 and am using firefox - all fully updated

I get this too . I'm on XP running Firefox.

The script is from scimmeresources and just before the Failed Script message pops up it hangs the LP commentary, most of the time I click on Stop Script and about 30 secs later commentary resumes where it left off.. But in the 2nd 1/2 tonight it got so bad it crashed Firefox - made it totally unresponsive for about 4 min - just after Philli's winner, I tried ending the process loads of times and eventually Firefox ended and I could start it again.

I only get this message when I listening to LP commentary and in OWTB chat, so I suppose either could be the culprit trying to spy on my web activity.

Ackey I clear my cache every day, haven;t tried whilst listening to LP though.

Edited by laticsrblue