Easy money for Playershare

Opinions4u has been letting people know about this, but I thought I'd give it a secondary push.

It seems it is 0.5p per search, but also money for purchases.

Here is the link

http://laticsplayershare.easysearch.org.uk/

I posted mine as my homepage

Tools > Options > On the hopepage section at the top copy the link to a separate line. Ideally the top line..!

If you do decide to make t your homepage, you can also make your tabs go to this page (by being the first home page)

Tools > Options > go to Tabs section > Settings > When a new tab is opening, select go to first page

I am trying to create a banner but there is an issue with the code shertening the links, anyone know how to do that?

Opinions4u has been letting people know about this, but I thought I'd give it a secondary push.

It seems it is 0.5p per search, but also money for purchases.

Here is the link

http://laticsplayershare.easysearch.org.uk/

I posted mine as my homepage

Tools > Options > On the hopepage section at the top copy the link to a separate line. Ideally the top line..!

If you do decide to make t your homepage, you can also make your tabs go to this page (by being the first home page)

Tools > Options > go to Tabs section > Settings > When a new tab is opening, select go to first page

I am trying to create a banner but there is an issue with the code shertening the links, anyone know how to do that?

It's easy money. I reckon regular internet users can generate £20 a year or more each simply by using it. Please make it a habit.

Thanks!

Before I started it as my homepage, and used it a lot at work for some things I had to research it was 39 searches and that had raised 20p.

I reckon I have done quite a lot in the last 2 days since I made it the default

The occaisonal search is duff, but in general it is fine for most things, and Google has been woeful at times since they took Boolean search away

Edited by singe

I used to work for a company that used to do this - raising money by searching. Started as a search where you could earn yourself money but was massively open to abuse as people developed programs to rack up false searches. It then changed to a format like this to raise money for organisations of your choosing.

I'd like to do this to do my bit but I'm that used to just using Google through the address bar at the top of my browser I'd just fail. Plus it's Yahoo powered, which is like searching for level-headed Man United fan.