Sodje incident legacy

In the aftermath of the Sodje red card - I find that I now start to question other incidents - for example, the recent sending off in the West Ham/Fulham game,

Kevin Nolan - just before half-time - experienced player kicks out.

I am not saying that there was anything suspicious about the incident - but somewhere at the back of mind there is a lingering doubt... is it just me or do others have the same misgivings?

Totally agree, everytime an own goal goes in, or Guiseppe Hearto makes a mistake, or a silly penalty (See Pennant) is given away, straight away my curiosity pricks.

It's a bit like having a cricket team, who are pretty much the best in the world, they win 3 ashes on the trot, including a 3-0 victory 6 months prior to playing the current series against a side who hadn't won a test match for months.

They then go on and lose 4-0, potentially facing a 5-0 whitewash.

Weird old world sport.

I think you need to look at earnings. Premiership players are paid so much that to bribe them would take millions and not make it worthwhile.

Here's my theory

I believe they are bored, they are bored because they can't drink, they can't go clubbing, they have to be at their optimum for the games, the only thing they can do is gamble, and they gamble big, it's not like £20 here or there, it's tens of thousands, look how many football related people own horses.

Their debt multiplies and multiplies until its £200,000, £300,000, £500,000 etc etc, even though that's two weeks wages, they cant go to their wives and say, sorry love im half a million down with x y or z

So x y or z, says you know what, let a goal into, score an own goal, make sure you don't win etc and then i'll wipe your debt off.

Jobs a gooden.

Here's my theory

I believe they are bored, they are bored because they can't drink, they can't go clubbing, they have to be at their optimum for the games, the only thing they can do is gamble, and they gamble big, it's not like £20 here or there, it's tens of thousands, look how many football related people own horses.

Their debt multiplies and multiplies until its £200,000, £300,000, £500,000 etc etc, even though that's two weeks wages, they cant go to their wives and say, sorry love im half a million down with x y or z

So x y or z, says you know what, let a goal into, score an own goal, make sure you don't win etc and then i'll wipe your debt off.

Jobs a gooden.

nail on head mate this is how these people operate