• Smith
    • Harkins
    • MacDonald
    • Clarke-Harris
    • Dayton
    • Lockwood
    • Philliskirk
    • Winchester

c.brown 2 votes has he vote for himself granted he has had a couple of decent halfs in recent weeks but mom last night!!! ive honestly never seen a pro footballer look so uncomfortable in possession at times not saying he is our worst player but mom bloody hell.

People see the game very differently, it's the way of life. One of my highlights from last night though was when he out-muscled that Sahko and left him on the ground, considering Brown is giving away a few inches in height and at least 20 pounds in weight, I thought it was impressive from him.

Weslowski just battles for everything and even 50/50's in the air he's no right to win, he'll either get there or do enough to force the opponent into a mistake. If we are in a relegation scrap, he's the player who could make the difference.

What he said. I actually voted for Oxley on this occasion but Wes is a :censored:in' hero, week in, week out. If we had 11 players with his bollox we wouldn't be anywhere near a relegation scrap.

c.brown 2 votes has he vote for himself granted he has had a couple of decent halfs in recent weeks but mom last night!!! ive honestly never seen a pro footballer look so uncomfortable in possession at times not saying he is our worst player but mom bloody hell.

I didn't vote for him. But I think he's come along massively this season.

Before his injury he made the RB position his own and was playing consistently well, and since injury he's played very well at sheff utd, and played well in patches against Coventry, wolves and others.

He's getting better on the ball and he's very steady defensively.