• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hadn't heard of Tony Carss when he came in.

Let's not let our own ignorance damn the lad before he kicks a ball.

Who's actually "damning" him though? A few moans that it's an uninspiring signing but I haven't read anybody "damn the lad".

We seem to have reached a point where we have as many fans who need to see negativity everywhere on the internet, whether it's there or not, as fans who have to be negative about everything on the Internet.

The young lot on Twitter are the worst for it.

"Can't believe some of our fans, moaning about [............]. Support your team/manager/player! Whinging bastards!"

"Who mate? Where?"

"Well, nobody actually. But, err, you know...."

Edited by HarryBosch

Who's actually "damning" him though? A few moans that it's an uninspiring signing but I haven't read anybody "damn the lad".

We seem to have reached a point where we have as many fans who need to see negativity everywhere on the internet, whether it's there or not, as fans who have to be negative about everything on the Internet.

The young lot on Twitter are the worst for it.

"Can't believe some of our fans, moaning about [............]. Support your team/manager/player! Whinging bastards!"

"Who mate? Where?"

"Well, nobody actually. But, err, you know...."

It's irritating how as soon as you point out any kind of fault in the manager you're branded a negative troll etc... Some people on Twitter even post tweets like "Take that doom mongers" when we win, as if some fans want us too lose, ridiculous.

Go on then I'll go for the obvious, to prevent the easy open goal for others. Which hole?

As she turned into bit of crossing ocean stalker, I can only hope it was the one that was worth it!!

Fair play mind. We've all probably had a crack at the old 'i'm a footballer dont youknow' line.

Jon just probably didnt think his "win" would turn up at Millwall away eh?

Excellent point, and pretty much why I stand somewhere betwixt the two. (How's that for Queen's English, eh?)

What I will say, however, is surely it's 'better', for want of a better term and to borrow another archaic term, to say something nice or nothing at all? I know what's coming next: "This is a message board, it'd be boring if everyone agreed, blah blah blah." True, but when venturing into the unknown, ie. a new signing that hasn't had chance to kick a ball yet, it's not strictly necessary to comment at all. I, and many, many others haven't. It's not a sign of weakness to lack an absolute opinion on any given subject.

I do hate the "Support your team! KTF!" bollocks though. In particular "KTF!" Urgh.