Let's all get a sense of reality

This is very much a myth rolled out whenever we're poor. In reality we couldn't string a pass together.

That game our defence and centre mid was Brown, Lockwood, Wilson, Grounds, Dunfield, Wes. Undoubtedly a terrible footballing 6 playing against a technically vastly superior MK team.

We didn't lack effort or heart or fight, we lacked quality. We were :censored:.

Games can be won and lost on who wants it more, and we didn't..

Games can be won and lost on who wants it more, and we didn't..

And this wasn't one, we severely lacked quality in the MK game, no doubt about it and MK are quite a good footballing side and I still stick by that we were dreadful but not lack of effort because if it was the scoreline wouldn't have been anywhere close to 2-1

And this wasn't one, we severely lacked quality in the MK game, no doubt about it and MK are quite a good footballing side and I still stick by that we were dreadful but not lack of effort because if it was the scoreline wouldn't have been anywhere close to 2-1

We'd have lost 4-0 if we hadn't changed our approach at half time.

The only sense of reality you need is you are having the same conversations on here you was all having four / five years ago.... Nothing has changed... The reality is stagnation...

In some ways that is a minor achievement... I expected the club to be in a much worse position by this point.

We'd have lost 4-0 if we hadn't changed our approach at half time.

Yes maybe which emphasises my point of it wasn't a lack of effort, ability maybe but not effort.

The only sense of reality you need is you are having the same conversations on here you was all having four / five years ago.... Nothing has changed... The reality is stagnation...

In some ways that is a minor achievement... I expected the club to be in a much worse position by this point.

and yes we are having the same conversations and something will eventually give but a lot of people go on about how bad LJ is (not saying yourself) but I don't see him that bad.

If you get rid of him who do you bring in?