wasted cup cash

surely all accounts can be researched if anybodys that bothered ? i mean there is more talk of richards going from city if he goes for say 5 mill and we get 500k will that just be used to pay off loans ?

I'm sure details of clubs accounts in terms of turnover and loss/profit are published somewhere.

However, it'll be generally loss... loss... loss... one season of profit with cup money.

I don't know how much we could infer or gain from these.

I'm sure details of clubs accounts in terms of turnover and loss/profit are published somewhere.

However, it'll be generally loss... loss... loss... one season of profit with cup money.

I don't know how much we could infer or gain from these.

Companies house but due to size only abbreviated accounts available but you have got common theme. What I can say is that the wild accusations backed up by no evidence are well, just that.

if the money has gone towards the stand can it start to rise from the ground or is it just the foundations we are having. at this rate I wont be sitting in there till erm erm erm erm.

I thought the new stand was committed to even before the 12/13 cup run, this is the equivalant of paying back a loan shark - carries on forever and still end up owing as much as when you started.