Is he the fan who took his daughter to away games .If so I did not not know his name but have spoken to him a few times and they sat next to me a couple of seasons ago at Notts County on a cold mid week game when only about 80 of us went? .If it is him a true die hard fan who went to loads of away games.Sadly missed.RIP.

Is he the fan who took his daughter to away games .If so I did not not know his name but have spoken to him a few times and they sat next to me a couple of seasons ago at Notts County on a cold mid week game when only about 80 of us went? .If it is him a true die hard fan who went to loads of away games.Sadly missed.RIP.

No that is someone else if you have facebook he puts updates on his condition

Went to Ibiza in 05 with Gippy. He rocked up at Leeds Bradford airport with a carrier bag and a change of clothes. No digs sorted or anything. We just let him stay with us and had a great laugh all week. Took all piss-taking in good heart, shared some lovely stories from back in the day.

Used to see him every now and again in Hollinwood as he lived near me too. When you talk about people who were Latics through and through Gippy was that and more. I'll miss seeing him and his distinctive wide grin at the odd game now.