Football Challenge

I've managed to arrange a fixture against northern OWTB. See the OWTB football get-togethers thread in the OAFC fans forum for details, page 11.

Anyone up for it? Or is it me V? :oasissign1:

BTW, BigFin must play for us -- they fear him.

Ha Ha!

Almost missed this! Glad to know I am so feared in the northern OWTB community!

Dont worry its just S_W being a pussycat as always.... but he has been bored with tales of my Semi-Pro days whilst being very drunk on trains, and also i think after he was battered by a girl in the last get-together he is a bit wary of being hit by my rather more substantial 16st frame!

Bring it on.... but there is only one team I am playing for...

:oasissign1:

Guest sheridans_world

Mr Tulse failed to mention the two legs.

One on Clayton Playing Fields before the Bristol Rovers Home Match on Saturday 25th August

One on an unconfirmed set of playing fields before the Leyton Orient game on Saturday 3rd November.

I figured before the games would mean people are a little more sober!

I figured before the games would mean people are a little more sober!

Ahh, good, so we are nicely muddy and sweaty for the games - just how I like it... think the club might let us use the dressing rooms to freshen up a bit before the game....??? :wink:

Guest sheridans_world
Ahh, good, so we are nicely muddy and sweaty for the games - just how I like it... think the club might let us use the dressing rooms to freshen up a bit before the game....??? :wink:

You'll be nackered for the game, meaning no trouble, it'll keep you quiet!

You'll be nackered for the game, meaning no trouble, it'll keep you quiet!

It will take a little more than a kickabout with you northern lasses to tire me out! i'll just try for the first 5 minutes, get us a good lead, then retire to between the sicks and keep a shut out.... OWTB South 10 - 0 OWTB North ... should be about right :wink:

Whats with this character attack anyway S_W??? You seem to be implying i'm some sort of troublemaker....!!??? Libellous I tell you, libellous!! :redcard::deal:

:bat:

...the away leg would tie in nicely with one the planned OASIS 21years do's , a trip to wimbledon dogs the night before the game!!!! There are astro pitches near orients ground not sure of any parks, maybe use Mile End park and I could try to get use of the SU changing rooms after.... either that or there is going to 22 people using my shower. OASIS shirts sorted ... so you can't wear Royal blue you Northern Monkies

the staff polo shirts I was going to knick from work are ROYAL BLUE .... soon to be printed with OASIS TANGERINE logo's

Dont worry mark, they are only jealous.... their collection of waifs and stray weraing sacks will be no match for us...

Seriously though, sounds like it ill be a good do! But if we all go out on the firiday it could be a case of whoever make it to the ground wins.... and S_W is an eager beaver, he will be there..... better put Lees in charge of organisation :wink:

Dont worry mark, they are only jealous.... their collection of waifs and stray weraing sacks will be no match for us...

Seriously though, sounds like it ill be a good do! But if we all go out on the firiday it could be a case of whoever make it to the ground wins.... and S_W is an eager beaver, he will be there..... better put Lees in charge of organisation :wink:

I, too, see LL as the ideal organiser, and player manager. LL: Can I goal hang? I could really do a job for the team in the six-yard box :oasissign1:

I see, Big Finn is hoping I’ll organise the chauffeur driven limos with “executive assistants” that we proposed as a cheaper alternative to my Blackpool day out. Blame the smut on me eh?

I think I should be in charge of catering. Bruce Grobbelar taught me everything there is to know about preparing isotonic mid match drinks

:drinking:

I see, Big Finn is hoping I’ll organise the chauffeur driven limos with “executive assistants” that we proposed as a cheaper alternative to my Blackpool day out. Blame the smut on me eh?

You betcha matey... need to, erm, loosen up the players, before the game..... make sure we are in the right frame of mind...

:gorgeous::censored::naughty::dance::smoking::aplayer1::youroff:

Edited by BigfinLatic

P1010430.jpg

I'll have to check the available of cars at our Bradford branch

Can we have vodka/orange isotonic at HT???

I'll play so long as the manager commissions a Thai lady to administer a post-match, pre-match (if you get my meaning) massage with a happy ending. These ARE NOT Porter-style demands. Make it so, boss. :oasissign1::OASISscarf::pimp:

Yeah! You better had... otherwise i'll go back to the North, they have been after me you know!

Spokesperson for the North: "we have had absolutley no contact with BigFin. It is all agent talk"

Argh... Curses....