Perspective

Can we get some please?

11th after a Boxing Day fixture. Played some cracking stuff, and have a squad that belies our budget.

But, 3 games of under-performance, and the worlds ending; we cant play football, LJ is :censored:e manager & has lost the dressing room.

We were scrapping at the bottom of the league this time last year. I'm personally happy with 11th.

The aim for this season is progress and that is based on where we are in May not in December, a lot of Football is still to be played to me realistic progress is there being absaloute no chance of us going down. Recents results have clearly not been good enough but a scrappy 1-0 on Monday night and I'll be bloody delighted. We've just got to plough on

Can we get some please?

11th after a Boxing Day fixture. Played some cracking stuff, and have a squad that belies our budget.

But, 3 games of under-performance, and the worlds ending; we cant play football, LJ is :censored:e manager & has lost the dressing room.

We were scrapping at the bottom of the league this time last year. I'm personally happy with 11th.

Total sense spoken, with you all the way, much rather be where we are on boxing day 2014 than boxing day 2013 .....KTF

We were building up a nice head of steam - and have blown it in spectacular style. The hardcore will always be there but we desperately need to attract the 'floaters' and the signs were there that that was starting to happen. After Rochdale and IF we'd have had a decent December, we would have been in great spirits and probably starting (at long last) to attract some new support. With the greatest respect, it was LJ who was quoted in the Sunday papers after Rochdale saying the teams above us had better take us seriously now because we 'were coming for them'. Looks like one of the most awful quotes in football history now.

The pessimism is due to poor form for a while now - NOT just a couple of games - as I have said elsewhere -we have lost 6 of the last 10 competitive games.

We were building up a nice head of steam - and have blown it in spectacular style. The hardcore will always be there but we desperately need to attract the 'floaters' and the signs were there that that was starting to happen. After Rochdale and IF we'd have had a decent December, we would have been in great spirits and probably starting (at long last) to attract some new support. With the greatest respect, it was LJ who was quoted in the Sunday papers after Rochdale saying the teams above us had better take us seriously now because we 'were coming for them'. Looks like one of the most awful quotes in football history now.

The pessimism is due to poor form for a while now - NOT just a couple of games - as I have said elsewhere -we have lost 6 of the last 10 competitive games.

Mate, you're so edgey.

LJ is doing a better job than Dickov in my opinion. To me, it seems like the stars are aligned for us to fail at evey attempt to grow the club. Be it global economy melt down or poor performances at every discounted match at BP, a new manager with fresh ideas and a knack of bringing in really good players but being a really poor manager; to now showing massive promise to only fall from a very high drop at the most important time of the year (holiday season). We can of course turn this round and finish strongly but can anyone remember a team putting out results like we have recently and being successful?

Just feels like no matter what the club does to turn things round something, somehow funks it up in a massive way!!

LJ is doing a better job than Dickov in my opinion. To me, it seems like the stars are aligned for us to fail at evey attempt to grow the club. Be it global economy melt down or poor performances at every discounted match at BP, a new manager with fresh ideas and a knack of bringing in really good players but being a really poor manager; to now showing massive promise to only fall from a very high drop at the most important time of the year (holiday season). We can of course turn this round and finish strongly but can anyone remember a team putting out results like we have recently and being successful?

Just feels like no matter what the club does to turn things round something, somehow funks it up in a massive way!!

I understand your sentiment and I've felt that a lot over the years, in fact of the 20 odd seasons I've supported us I've seen only 5 top half finishes. One of the problems I think is any tiny bit of glory like the unbeaten run earlier on this season and a few go overboard with it. I beleive most of us are level headed and in all honestly we I knew a bad spell of results was coming, as it is a tougher league than in recent seasons. What gets me and a lot of fans is the manner of the defeats