How To Get Back Into Owtb When Locked Out

Diego_Sideburns

• 1 month later...

Fatal error: Call to a member function primary_navigation() on a non-object in/home/wwwowtbc/public_html/orfjbvns2/applications_addon/ips/ccs/sources/hooks.php on line 93

I am locked out of owtb on my kindle fire but have access through the pc and my mobile. Error message above. Please advise

Fatal error: Call to a member function primary_navigation() on a non-object in/home/wwwowtbc/public_html/orfjbvns2/applications_addon/ips/ccs/sources/hooks.php on line 93

I am locked out of owtb on my kindle fire but have access through the pc and my mobile. Error message above. Please advise

Get the Kindle Fire and put it in a drawer. Go out, and buy an something better.

It's a cache problem. The above call is for the forum skin, clear the device cache and use the mobile site skin instead.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Rummy can you help when kicked out of Chat.

In IE11 win8.1, I get freezes all the time, then long running script error and it kicks me out. In Chrome, it always scrolls up to the beginning of the chat after every updated posts so you can't use it. In Firefeox it hangs, with Ignore Private chat boxes (around 12) under where you type a message. I can't clear them

Happy to adjust settings my end, I do get IE11 issues elsewhere from time to time that I have never really sorted.