Playershare standing order forms

I am sending out playershare standing order forms today after work so if anyone would like one, please pm me your address.
I also have a copy i can email to you if that's what you prefer.
It's easy to fill in, takes 2 minutes and you just hand it into the bank when you've done.
The accound is nearly dry after the murphy donation but contributors are up as a result. Anybody else who feels they can soare £1 a week then send me a message.
Very much appreciated.

You can now download the form from the attachment in this post - Stevie_J

StandingOrderMandate.doc

Edited by Stevie_J
Attachment added

I am sending out playershare standing order forms today after work so if anyone would like one, please pm me your address.

I also have a copy i can email to you if that's what you prefer.

It's easy to fill in, takes 2 minutes and you just hand it into the bank when you've done.

The accound is nearly dry after the murphy donation but contributors are up as a result. Anybody else who feels they can soare £1 a week then send me a message.

Very much appreciated

Chris, if you email a copy to my username @owtb.co.uk, I'll upload a copy to this thread so people can download it from here.

I have set one up today.

Maybe the club will print the form in the programme at the remaining home games. I appreciate that many people cannot afford to donate but getting something in the programme each home game or in the chron can only increase awareness and hopefully contributors. Worth an email to Mark Moisley (mark.moisley@oldhamathletic.co.uk). He is open to any suggestions to promote the club and always responds promptly.