League Tables at 21st March

Where The Subscription League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,D – aidan_latics, Bristolatic, DavidCollinge, disjointed, Handsy, LaticsPete, lookersstandandy, nzlatic, RobOAFC, rosa, stevesidg, underdog

Correct Half Time Score – chickenbaltipie, Ex_pat, Laticsbiffo, lookersstandandy, rudemedic, Stevie_J, underdog, warwickshire latics

Correct Full Time Scorelookersstandandy, underdog

Correct No of Latics Goals – astottie, chickenbaltipie, Craig D, Ex_pat, GravityGrave, Latics_Fanatic, Laticsbiffo, lookersstandandy, NewBlue, Stevie_J, underdog, warwickshire latics

Correct No of Opposition Goals – Handsy, lookersstandandy, nzlatic, rudemedic, underdog

First Latics Scorer – Bristolatic, chickenbaltipie, NewBlue

Within 100 of Attendance (4,669) – NewBlue (+26), rosa (-86)

Correct Attendance (4,669) – Not many games left to claim the 10 points

lookersstandandy :OASISscarf:and NewBlue :chubb: continue their leap up the table and underdog’s :sign0173:8 point haul deserved more than a one place jump

The fight for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th spots is hotting up nicely

There were no predictions from JoshOWTB, MAC0AFC, Ryan, Simoncorneyisgod & Zorrro

15-03-2120SubPrem.jpg

15-03-2120SubChamp.jpg

Where The Free-to-Play League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,D – John Platt, josh_latics, maddog, steveoafc

Correct Half Time Score maddog, opinions4u

Correct Full Time Score – No points here again

Correct No of Latics GoalsCarl Waters, opinions4u

Correct No of Opposition Goals – No one went for the blank sheet

First Latics ScorerCarl Waters

Within 100 of Attendance (4,669) – Closest was steveoafc, who missed by 153

Correct Attendance (4,669) – Can anyone do this?

steveoafc is still out in front :scarf001: while maddog :boxer: and opinions4u :boxer: continue their personal battle, swapping places yet again. josh_latics, who was a latecomer, is making a fist of it and may well be looking up the table :rolleyes:

15-03-2120F-t-P.jpg

Another totally forgettable weekend in a forgettable season. On the plus side, I correctly predicted the score, half-time score, first scorer (an OG miracle) and attendance for Dulwich Hamlet v East Thurrock. Just a little tweak in the callibrations and I'll be there or thereabouts next season. Mark. My. Words.

Another totally forgettable weekend in a forgettable season. On the plus side, I correctly predicted the score, half-time score, first scorer (an OG miracle) and attendance for Dulwich Hamlet v East Thurrock. Just a little tweak in the callibrations and I'll be there or thereabouts next season. Mark. My. Words.

Is there any documented evidence of this anywhere? If so, apply the same logic to the Prediction League that matters and you might, just might, challenge for the crown once again. Sometime in the future.

Is there any documented evidence of this anywhere? If so, apply the same logic to the Prediction League that matters and you might, just might, challenge for the crown once again. Sometime in the future.

Of course there's evidence. Mark and Nervous Tic were both there when I said it.

All the words debating the performance of 24hours when he's firing on half power just go to show how much the competition needs a strong 24hours. It's almost as if I'm bigger than the game.