Final League Tables 2014-2015

I'd like to thank Bristolatic and Stevie J for organising this year's competition and being firm, fair and impartial for the unpleasantness at the end.

I'd like to thank and congratulate both Ex_Pat for his magnificent win and Warwickshire Latics for his well-deserved second place, the form both showed at times this season was brilliant. Stevie J and Latics Pete provided great drama in the cup too.

Obviously I'm disappointed in coming third and making the quarter final of the cup having been in strong positions in both competitions. However, for my Rookie pro season it wasn't bad, and showed the supposed jump in class from the Free-to-Play league to the Subscription league wasn't that much, in fact I did better in the subscription league this season than I did in the FTP league last season.

I fully intend to show my Rookie season wasn't a fluke, and hopefully that difficult sophomore season will prove the making of my young side. I'm now looking for that bit of extra quality, in the final third, my crosses have been magnificent at times but the final finish has occasionally been lacking. I know many sides have occasionally put in fantastic performances and can see consistency being key next season.

Hopefully the weight of competition will be as big, if not bigger next season. It's all for a good cause in the end.

I'd like to thank Bristolatic and Stevie J for organising this year's competition and being firm, fair and impartial for the unpleasantness at the end.

I'd like to thank and congratulate both Ex_Pat for his magnificent win and Warwickshire Latics for his well-deserved second place, the form both showed at times this season was brilliant. Stevie J and Latics Pete provided great drama in the cup too.

Obviously I'm disappointed in coming third and making the quarter final of the cup having been in strong positions in both competitions. However, for my Rookie pro season it wasn't bad, and showed the supposed jump in class from the Free-to-Play league to the Subscription league wasn't that much, in fact I did better in the subscription league this season than I did in the FTP league last season.

I fully intend to show my Rookie season wasn't a fluke, and hopefully that difficult sophomore season will prove the making of my young side. I'm now looking for that bit of extra quality, in the final third, my crosses have been magnificent at times but the final finish has occasionally been lacking. I know many sides have occasionally put in fantastic performances and can see consistency being key next season.

Hopefully the weight of competition will be as big, if not bigger next season. It's all for a good cause in the end.

Mediocre.

Well done to the winner ex pat and Warwickshire Latic,I enjoyed my first season in it.. Well up until the last dozen games when I dropped like a whores knickers!! Big up to Steve j an Bristol for the running of the league, Roll on next season!!