Final League Tables 2014-2015

Oh well, at least it takes us away from the Kelly saga for a few minutes.

Where The Subscription League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,D – astottie, disjointed, Ex_pat, Handsy, JoeP, nzlatic, warwickshire latics

Correct Half Time Score nzlatic, stevesidg

Correct Full Time Score – astottie, disjointed, Ex_pat, JoeP, nzlatic, warwickshire latics

Correct No of Latics Goals – astottie, disjointed, Ex_pat, JoeP, laticdickovarmy, nzlatic, rudemedic, warwickshire latics

Correct No of Opposition Goals – astottie, Bristolatic, DavidCollinge, disjointed, Ex_pat, GravityGrave, JoeP, LaticsPete, nzlatic, oafc21, rosa, stevesidg, underdog, warwickshire latics

First Latics Scorer – GravityGrave, LaticsPete

Within 100 of Attendance (3,943) – warwickshire latics (-34), nzlatic (+62), GravityGrave (+76), rudemedic (+90), lookersstandandy (-95)

Correct Attendance (3,943) – No 10 pointers to finish the season off

Ex_pat :first: took the title, ending up with a 29 point winning margin. Kudos to nzlatic who ended with a 11 point haul :applause1:

There were no predictions from aidan_latics, chickenbaltipie, Craig D, JoshOWTB, Latics_Fanatic, MAC0AFC, NewBlue, RobOAFC, Ryan, Simoncorneyisgod & Zorrro

15-05-0320SubPrem.jpg

15-05-0320SubChamp.jpg

Where The Free-to-Play League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,DJohn Platt, opinions4u

Correct Half Time Score John Platt, steveoafc

Correct Full Time ScoreJohn Platt, opinions4u

Correct No of Latics GoalsJohn Platt, maddog, opinions4u

Correct No of Opposition GoalsJohn Platt, opinions4u, steveoafc

First Latics Scorer – maddog

Within 100 of Attendance (3,943) – steveoafc (-98)

Correct Attendance (3,943) – Oh well, better luck next season

In an incredibly tight finish that went right down to the wire, opinions4u :first: snatched the title away from steveoafc by virtue of having predicted more correct half time scores. John Platt’s final contribution of the season is worthy of a “Connor Brown Special Mention” award

15-05-0320F-t-P.jpg

End Of Season Awards

Subscription League - Most correct predictions in each category

Correct Result (W,L,D) - disjointed (23)

Correct Half Time Score – Ex_pat & astottie (10)

Correct Full Time Score – warwickshire latics (9)

Correct No of Latics Goals – disjointed (17)

Correct No of Opposition Goals – warwickshire latics (17)

First Latics Scorer – Ex_pat, rudemedic & NewBlue (9)

Within 100 0f Attendance – Ex_pat (13)

Free-to-Play League - Most correct predictions in each category

Correct Result (W,L,D) – maddog (20)

Correct Half Time Score – opinions4u (9)

Correct Full Time Score – John Platt (6)

Correct No of Latics Goals – steveoafc & opinions4u (13)

Correct No of Opposition Goals – John Platt (14)

First Latics Scorer – maddog (7)

Within 100 0f Attendance – opinions4u (7)

Thanks to everyone who took part :imnotworthy: , not least for the money that has been raised for Playershare and Latics for Life. Maybe we can raise even more next season.

Edited by Bristolatic

Well done Ex_pat a very worthy winner. :applause1: Enjoy your glory, i will be back next season to try to take it back from you.

Also well done to O4U on a very respectable haul.

Thanks once again to Bristolatic & Stevie J for another great comp. under some trying conditions!.

Oh well, at least it takes us away from the Kelly saga for a few minutes.

Where The Subscription League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,D – astottie, disjointed, Ex_pat, Handsy, JoeP, nzlatic, warwickshire latics

Correct Half Time Score nzlatic, stevesidg

Correct Full Time Score – astottie, disjointed, Ex_pat, JoeP, nzlatic, warwickshire latics

Correct No of Latics Goals – astottie, disjointed, Ex_pat, JoeP, laticdickovarmy, nzlatic, rudemedic, warwickshire latics

Correct No of Opposition Goals – astottie, Bristolatic, DavidCollinge, disjointed, Ex_pat, GravityGrave, JoeP, LaticsPete, nzlatic, oafc21, rosa, stevesidg, underdog, warwickshire latics

First Latics Scorer – GravityGrave, LaticsPete

Within 100 of Attendance (3,943) – warwickshire latics (-34), nzlatic (+62), GravityGrave (+76), rudemedic (+90), lookersstandandy (-95)

Correct Attendance (3,943) – No 10 pointers to finish the season off

Ex_pat :first: took the title, ending up with a 29 point winning margin. Kudos to nzlatic who ended with a 11 point haul :applause1:

There were no predictions from aidan_latics, chickenbaltipie, Craig D, JoshOWTB, Latics_Fanatic, MAC0AFC, NewBlue, RobOAFC, Ryan, Simoncorneyisgod & Zorrro

15-05-0320SubPrem.jpg

15-05-0320SubChamp.jpg

Where The Free-to-Play League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,DJohn Platt, opinions4u

Correct Half Time Score John Platt, steveoafc

Correct Full Time ScoreJohn Platt, opinions4u

Correct No of Latics GoalsJohn Platt, maddog, opinions4u

Correct No of Opposition GoalsJohn Platt, opinions4u, steveoafc

First Latics Scorer – maddog

Within 100 of Attendance (3,943) – steveoafc (-98)

Correct Attendance (3,943) – Oh well, better luck next season

In an incredibly tight finish that went right down to the wire, opinions4u :first: snatched the title away from steveoafc by virtue of having predicted more correct half time scores. John Platt’s final contribution of the season is worthy of a “Connor Brown Special Mention” award

15-05-0320F-t-P.jpg

End Of Season Awards

Subscription League - Most correct predictions in each category

Correct Result (W,L,D) - disjointed (23)

Correct Half Time Score – Ex_pat & astottie (10)

Correct Full Time Score – warwickshire latics (9)

Correct No of Latics Goals – disjointed (17)

Correct No of Opposition Goals – warwickshire latics (17)

First Latics Scorer – Ex_pat, rudemedic & NewBlue (9)

Within 100 0f Attendance – Ex_pat (13)

Free-to-Play League - Most correct predictions in each category

Correct Result (W,L,D) – maddog (20)

Correct Half Time Score – opinions4u (9)

Correct Full Time Score – John Platt (6)

Correct No of Latics Goals – steveoafc & opinions4u (13)

Correct No of Opposition Goals – John Platt (14)

First Latics Scorer – maddog (7)

Within 100 0f Attendance – opinions4u (7)

Thanks to everyone who took part :imnotworthy: , not least for the money that has been raised for Playershare and Latics for Life. Maybe we can raise even more next season.

Is that you on Pointless? Man of a certain age, from Oldham, living in Bristol?

Great stuff Bristol & Stevie

Good fun

And obviously I am chuffed to have staged a final match Lazarus recovery and staved off relegation .... Looking to have a good pre-season and challenge for mid table in 2015/16

Congratulations to Ex-Pat, and O4U. Ex-pats mid season attendance haul put the game out of sight, happy to finish in the final champions league spot, a changing of the guard, it isn't hard to see where the challenges are going to be next season. Out with the old in with the new.

And finally a big thanks to Bristol and Stevie, even with some of the shenanigans of this season at least some came out with reputations intact.

Bristol you could have given us the heads up, How did you fare?

I can't tell you because we're on again tomorrow. It's available almost immediately on iPlayer. I'll do autographs at my book signing just before the film is released.?

I can't tell you because we're on again tomorrow. It's available almost immediately on iPlayer. I'll do autographs at my book signing just before the film is released.

Centurion! Comedy gold. Good luck tomorrow, not that you need it now as you already know the result.

Thanks to everyone involved in running this.

Cup semi final and just missing out on the top spots in the league. This was my 1990.

Hopefully next year will be my 1991...

Yep, thanks to everyone , Esp Bristol latic for organising this my first year and I've really enjoyed it. I shall be asking Mr Corney for a fIrst half only season ticket.

See you all next year.

COYB

Edited by astottie

Thanks to everyone for being part of the prediction league, whichever league you contested.

A BIG thanks to Bristol & Stevie (& his boys) for organising a very well run league and cup competition. Please keep it up.

Congratulations to O4U in winning a very tight free-to-play competition.

My good run in mid season enabled me to achieve first place and have a healthy gap to 2nd place. It may be your turn to do the same next season, so I would encourage everyone (& more) to join next season, and never give up on a season. Please give it your best shot.

I realise the best I can do in next season's competition is status quo (no, not the old pop group, but they did sing, down, down deeper & down. I hope that is not an omen). However, there is always a chance I could complete the double next season. Well, someone's got to do it one day.

It has been a great 2015 for Australia so far. The Asia Football Cup winners, Cricket World Cup winners, and now the OWTB Subscription League winners. It does not get any better than that.

Thanks again to you all, and enjoy your summer (well, the one's that live in the Northern Hemisphere). See you next season.

I'm not sure I'll bother next season. This disciplinary nonsense has really got to me. The fact that the rest of the league hasn't rallied round at this difficult time is doubly disappointing. It seems that the powers that be are turning their backs on the competition's History for ever.

They build you up...

I'm not sure I'll bother next season. This disciplinary nonsense has really got to me. The fact that the rest of the league hasn't rallied round at this difficult time is doubly disappointing. It seems that the powers that be are turning their backs on the competition's History for ever.

You're bigger than that, aren't you? Fess up like a man and try harder next season. You've got a reputation to resurrect. I think.

That's my point. I'm too big for this competition. My History is too big for this competition.

Hmm. A long, long way to go before you can fill DavidCollinge's boots. And my point was that you should be too big to say you're dropping out next season. I bet you don't. You'll be back.

Hmm. A long, long way to go before you can fill DavidCollinge's boots. And my point was that you should be too big to say you're dropping out next season. I bet you don't. You'll be back.

To be fair to Dave, a large part of his History exists in his imagination.

I'll think it over, but at the moment I'm thinking this competition needs some sort of overhaul. I'm even thinking of getting together with some of the other big guns - including the DaveCollinges, the Ex Pats and the Joe Ps of this world - to see if we can't think of some sort of champions league format or breakaway tournament to push the predicting game back into the limelight. I think your traditional league format might be better left to second rate predictors - your Rudemedics and the like.

To be fair to Dave, a large part of his History exists in his imagination.

I'll think it over, but at the moment I'm thinking this competition needs some sort of overhaul. I'm even thinking of getting together with some of the other big guns - including the DaveCollinges, the Ex Pats and the Joe Ps of this world - to see if we can't think of some sort of champions league format or breakaway tournament to push the predicting game back into the limelight. I think your traditional league format might be better left to second rate predictors - your Rudemedics and the like.

:lol: