Prediction for the season ahead.

Season Prediction  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Where will we finish in the season ahead?

• Top 6
    • Mid Table-ish
    • Avoid Relegation (Below Mid Table)
    • Relegated
  2. 2. Will Darren Kelly still be manager by May?

Obvious new man saves day after early problems, usual struggle of more lows than highs. Kelly your new mate gone and my have you changed your tune....glad hes listened to you but he hasnt impressed with the handling of players.... surprised. Why have the Dutch lad and not play him? Why play Gunning when doesnt look the answer and even more no contract.

Question will Kelly make a good sofa salesman? Cant see Kelly being here in October despite the hope I am way wrong Will be some turn round the players don't look to be responding from chats with several friends who have all said same independently. Sheridan back yes please Johnson never in a million years we are not in his plans.

I don't know his thinking in general, all he did was thank me for my recommendations and whether he acts on them or not I dont know. I compared one on the list with an ex Latics player who he knew of, and found him to have a good sense of humour. Like anyone fresh into a new job he will have to learn the ropes. I may be wrong in my judgement (and have been many times before in football) but hope for all our sakes he comes good.

The squad of players we have cannot possibly get relegation... can they? Regardless of Kelly's performance as manager, we should finish at worst below mid-table.

There is not a chance in hell Corney will allow us to flirt with relegation with the players we possess meaning he'll cut Kelly loose by January, providing he fails to deliver results.

Of course I hope we finish inside of the top ten and with Kelly still as manager come May. Can we finish top 10? The squad can get up there. Will we finish top ten? I've lowered by expectations because of a new, inexperienced manager, who has ultimately failed to inspire the supporters during his initial months as manager, and gone for mid-table.

Edited by UpTheLatics