League Tables at 18th August

Bristolatic

Where The Subscription League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,D – Bristolatic, DavidCollinge, disjointed, Ex_pat, GravityGrave, jorvik_latic, laticdickovarmy, Latics_Fanatic, nzlatic, rosa, rudemedic, underdog, warwickshire latics

Correct Half Time Score – DavidCollinge, disjointed, Ex_pat, Handsy, jorvik_latic, Laticsbiffo, lookersstandandy, NewBlue, rosa, rudemedic, Stevie_J

Correct Full Time Scorerudemedic

Correct No of Latics Goalsrudemedic, Zorrro

Correct No of Opposition Goals – Handsy, Laticsbiffo, LaticsChris, LaticsPete, lookersstandandy, NewBlue, rudemedic

First Latics Scorer – No scorer, no points

Within 100 of Attendance (2,917) – Ex_pat (+46), JoeP (+59), LaticsPete (+92), milnrow latics (+89), Stevie_J (-63), underdog (-41)

Within 10 of Attendance (2,917) – 24hoursfromtulsehill (+4) :chubb: , jorvik_latic (-4) :chubb: , nzlatic (+10) :chubb:

Correct Attendance (2,917) – Some very close ones, but not quite close enough

Big movers again, but none more than rudemedic, up 15 places :applause1: , more than making up for his big drop last time. Some brilliant attendance predictions, so close to the 20 point jackpot. It’s the decision to give extra points that’s done it; more to play for. Spare a thought for astottie :sign0007: , who almost plummeted into the Championship. HarryBosch is finding out it’s not so easy after all :grin: .

There was no prediction from Kusunga_Is_God :thumbsdown:

15-08-1820SubPrem.jpg

15-08-1820SubChamp.jpg

Where The Free-to-Play League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,D – John Platt, opinions4u, steveoafc

Correct Half Time Score opinions4u

Correct Full Time Score – No points scored here

Correct No of Latics Goals – So none here

Correct No of Opposition Goals – Oafc 1895, RobOAFC

First Latics Scorer – No goals, no points

Within 100 of Attendance (2,917) – maddog (+83), steveoafc (+96), Lee Sinnott (+12)

Within 10 of Attendance (2,917)RobOAFC (-5) :chubb:

Correct Attendance (2,917) – Not yet, but getting nearer

Lee Sinnott joined in and got off to a great start with the attendance :chubb: . He could be one to watch. The only movement was RobOAFC and maddog swapping places. Still plenty of time for more to have a go and challenge for honours :deal:

15-08-1820F-t-P.jpg

Nice bit of History in the middle of the table there, with me Collinge and Pat. I'm looking forward to the Harry Bosch and rudemedic season-long meltdowns. Bet they're not even predicting come March.

Go on then £10 to the charity of the winners choice that I make at least 6 predictions in March.

Edited by rudemedic

Are you suggesting I've got more interesting things to do with my life?

It's the Achilles heel of all would-be Prediction League champions. If you want to win this league, you have to marginalise kids, wife and wider family, and probably give up television, socials and actually going to the game.