League Tables at 29th September

Bristolatic

Where The Subscription League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,D – 24hoursfromtulsehill, Bristolatic, disjointed, Ex_pat, laticdickovarmy, lookersstandandy, rudemedic, SAV, stevesidg

Correct Half Time Score – 24hoursfromtulsehill, aidan_latics, Andy-latic, astottie, Handsy, HarryBosch, Kusunga_Is_God, laticdickovarmy, Latics_Fanatic, LaticsPete, milnrow latics

Correct Full Time Score – 24hoursfromtulsehill, Bristolatic, disjointed, Ex_pat, laticdickovarmy, lookersstandandy, rudemedic, stevesidg

Correct No of Latics Goals – 24hoursfromtulsehill, Bristolatic, Carl Waters, DavidCollinge, disjointed, Ex_pat, GravityGrave, HarryBosch, JoeP, Kusunga_Is_God, laticdickovarmy, Laticsbiffo, lookersstandandy, NewBlue, nzlatic, rudemedic, stevesidg

Correct No of Opposition Goals – 24hoursfromtulsehill, Andy-latic, astottie, Bristolatic, disjointed, Ex_pat, Handsy, jorvik_latic, laticdickovarmy, Latics_Fanatic, lookersstandandy, milnrow latics, rudemedic, stevesidg, Stevie_J, underdog, warwickshire latics

First Latics Scorer – 24hoursfromtulsehill, aidan_latics, astottie, DavidCollinge, Ex_pat, HarryBosch, laticdickovarmy, NewBlue, nzlatic, warwickshire latics

Within 100 of Attendance (4,065) – aidan_latics (-78), HarryBosch (+62), laticsdickovarmy (-53), SAV (+58), stevesidg (+85), underdog (-69)

Within 10 of Attendance (4,065) – Not this time

Correct Attendance (4,065) – No one has done a HarryBosch

The big climber was laticdickovarmy, whose 14 point haul has moved him up 14 places :applause1:, with 24hoursfromtulsehill climbing 9 places :chubb: . GravityGrave was the biggest faller, dropping 7 places :cry:. disjointed keeps top spot by virtue of more correct W,L,D results, but HarryBosch has caught up pointswise.

knggPOJ.jpg?1

Where The Free-to-Play League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,Dopinions4u

Correct Half Time Score – No points here

Correct Full Time Scoreopinions4u

Correct No of Latics Goalsopinions4u, steveoafc

Correct No of Opposition Goals – maddog, John Platt, opinions4u

First Latics Scorer – John Platt, opinions4u

Within 100 of Attendance (4,065) – Hometownclub (+40)

Within 10 of Attendance (4,065) – No one else got near

Correct Attendance (4,065) – so no 20 pointers

opinions4u extends his lead at the top to 10 points :first: . Hometownclub joined in for the first time and picked up 3 attendance points :OASISscarf: .

VqOlwdT.jpg?1

disjointed keeps top spot by virtue of more correct W,L,D results, but HarryBosch has caught up pointswise.

Surely the far more difficult & impressive feat of Correct Attendance should be the first port of call in the event of a tie?

There are thousands of possibilities there.

My kids, and even my wife, could successfully predict the odd W,L,D result.....

Especially if they chose the same one every week.....

FFS.

Surely the far more difficult & impressive feat of Correct Attendance should be the first port of call in the event of a tie?

FFS.

Some could say you got lucky, whereas disjointed has shown some skill in his consistency.

Personally I think attendance points and those for first goal scorer should be discounted.

FFS.

But correct attendance has little to do with footballing knowledge, which is surely the name of the game.