Mentioned a lot in the GMR interview last night and it still has me scratching my head as to how Dunn was interpretting it, what couldn't you trust a Winchester or a Dieng to do that Philliskirk and Brown are doing to retain their places week in week out?

Only thing I would want out of my players is to trust them to win me football matches and not continue making basic errors putting the team on the back foot and knocking the teams confidence.

One other thing I cant fathom out is the reason for wasting Jones on the left wing, okay he praised his attitude and industry but surely it would be better used in the centre of the park where he can have more of an influence?

Mentioned a lot in the GMR interview last night and it still has me scratching my head as to how Dunn was interpretting it, what couldn't you trust a Winchester or a Dieng to do that Philliskirk and Brown are doing to retain their places week in week out?

Only thing I would want out of my players is to trust them to win me football matches and not continue making basic errors putting the team on the back foot and knocking the teams confidence.

One other thing I cant fathom out is the reason for wasting Jones on the left wing, okay he praised his attitude and industry but surely it would be better used in the centre of the park where he can have more of an influence?

Possibly Winchester wouldn't do the grunt work that Philli does & he just sees other midfielders as better players who will do as they are asked?

As for Brown I have no idea. Being good for the lads in the dressing room is one thing. Being good for the lads on the pitch is another, I think he may have learned that now fingers crossed.