3 Lost season tickets today

Dear all

A fellow latics fans has lost three season tickets at today's game. Two are in the surname of Kerr the other is Attwood.

I think he has launched them myself..heheh, however he is offering a reward if found.

Please PM me if you have them, or any info would be of help

Thanks in advance

Lucky bastards

I know...think they were for the new stand too..heheh

Think there is a poster on here I remember throwing his ST after a match on the pitch in the RRE as he was that peed off. Several seasons ago it was, think brill was in the pegs at the time. Who was it come on fess up?

Think there is a poster on here I remember throwing his ST after a match on the pitch in the RRE as he was that peed off. Several seasons ago it was, think brill was in the pegs at the time. Who was it come on fess up?

It was Omar Don't Scare and it landed at the feet of Worjech Schezney (sp?) in our home game against Brentford under Penney...

It was Omar Don't Scare and it landed at the feet of Worjech Schezney (sp?) in our home game against Brentford under Penney...

Thanks Lee, thought it was Omar, but memory gone with regards to who was in the pegs at the time.

One of the best statements made by a fan....launching of their ST.

I bet Brill dropped it

Any club in our position should be capable of doing the right thing and replacing. A quick check at names is not going to hold anyone up is it? Hope they turn up but lets face it if someone has pocketed them they deserve to suffer by watching every game.

Surely nobody is robbing those ???