The oafc0000 'Is this the right room for an argument?' Thread

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FFS I really am not allowed an opinion am I....

Watched it on the Sky website.. His feet very clearly leave the ground. That is a red card no matter which way you look at it. Read the rule book!

Other posters have also pointed out his feet leave the ground....

Edited by oafc0000

FFS I really am not allowed an opinion am I....

Watched it on the Sky website.. His feet very clearly leave the ground. That is a red card no matter which way you look at it. Read the rule book!

Other posters have also pointed out his feet leave the ground....

I'm not a fan of Connor Brown at all and have never liked the fact that we signed him, due to the Ched Evans association. I also think he's a fairly poor player and, due to his daft lad history, I had guessed when I saw he'd been sent off that it would be for something stupid. So I'm not exactly inclined to stick up for the lad.

But there's absolutely no way that was a red card.

But there's absolutely no way that was a red card.

Are you saying his feet didn't leave the ground ? Because its quite clear on the video they did... and if they do its a red...

So your issue is with the rule book I presume and not the referee ?

Are you saying his feet didn't leave the ground ? Because its quite clear on the video they did... and if they do its a red...

So your issue is with the rule book I presume and not the referee ?

No, it's your interpretation of the rules/appetite for an argument that's the issue.

No, it's your interpretation of the rules/appetite for an argument that's the issue.

It is your interpretation that is clearly flawed... FIFA / UEFA couldn't have been more clear about feet leaving the ground during tackles over the last ten years. As for appetite for an argument, I am always up for correcting the wrong....

Edited by oafc0000

The only thing this thread proves is how much distance there is between the way the majority of fans think and the actual rules of the game have gone.

Nope. It proves that you are an argumentative troll who will go out his way to wind up your 'fellow' fans.

You 'don't think'? You were so sure yesterday????

Sorry if my language wasn't strong enough for you. I think its a red. Who knows what conclusion the FA panel will come to. They aren't very consistent. Its never the same people sat on it so it can't be. If you lot was sat on it they would over turn it. I am sure if Vinney Jones was sat on the panel he would over turn it.

Edited by oafc0000

Sorry if my language wasn't strong enough for you. I think its a red. Who knows what conclusion the FA panel will come to. They aren't very consistent. Its never the same people sat on it so it can't be. If you lot was sat on it they would over turn it. I am sure if Vinney Jones was sat on the panel he would over turn it.

It was strong enough yesterday when you were slagging off fans for thinking it wasn't a red. Now you've seen the club appealing, you've changed your tone.

It was strong enough yesterday when you were slagging off fans for thinking it wasn't a red. Now you've seen the club appealing, you've changed your tone.

I didn't "slag off" anyone. I disagreed with the masses (nothing new there). My tone and opinion of it not being a red card has not changed one inch.

EDIT:

Just went back over that thread and the only person being "slagged off" is me!

Edited by oafc0000

I didn't "slag off" anyone. I disagreed with the masses (nothing new there). My tone and opinion of it not being a red card has not changed one inch.

EDIT:

Just went back over that thread and the only person being "slagged off" is me!

So you didn't say to Stavie_J that his interpretation was clearly flawed and that b0ndl1ne would never make it as a senior level ref as he wouldn't have given the red? Ok.

So you didn't say to Stavie_J that his interpretation was clearly flawed and that b0ndl1ne would never make it as a senior level ref as he wouldn't have given the red? Ok.

So any form of disagreement to you is slagging off ? You must spend a lot of your life being very angry....

Posted · Hidden by Ackey, January 19, 2016 - No reason given
Hidden by Ackey, January 19, 2016 - No reason given

So any form of disagreement to you is slagging off ? You must spend a lot of your life being very angry....

As you spend a lot being a :censored:

Deservedly so

Meh... You know what I don't really care. Its just annoying when someone says to me your slagging people off, singling me out, missing the huge amount of abuse I constantly get regardless. Its all crying wolf. And it just moves away from the points being made.

I have been constantly abused since I stopped going to the point I just return fire in a similar way these days. Its all a bit soft to start crying when its given back.

Edited by oafc0000