League Tables at 19th March

Subscription League

The top 7 remain unchanged again and very little movement elsewhere. As Carl Waters was the only one in both Leagues to predict a defeat, someone needs to have a word with him. :bat: And thanks to Rochdale bringing more than their customary few hundred, no one got near the attendance. Latics_Fanatic was the highest climber, but only moved up 2 places. No one else moved up or down more than 1 place.

0EENznG.jpg?2

P7okYFk.jpg?2

Free-to-Play League

A very similar story to the Subscription League. Good ol' Latics confounded everyone by losing a game no one thought they would. And conceding 3 goals to Rochdale? Nah. Couldn't happen, could it? Hometownclub lost his chance to close in on the top 4 by forgetting to post a prediction as maddog leapfrogs steveoafc again.

x32vy5N.jpg?2

jHKi0UI.jpg?2

He hasn't actually given me the point despite colouring the box in.

I was on 121, now on 122.

Not looking good for 24hours.

True champions should be grinding at least something out from such poor performances not a total and utter blank.

Leicester didn't during their poor spell.

True champions should be grinding at least something out from such poor performances not a total and utter blank.

Cracks are starting to show, desperation is setting in when you start checking other peoples scores.

They lost against Arsenal to refereeing injustice and a last-minute heartbreaker. And then ground out a string of one-nils.

Unlike me, Leicester have never been champions. We go again.

I like to let my crayons slip now and again just to get Mr24's reaction. As Harry rightly says, he didn't get the points. Give me a break. It was way past my bedtime when I did it and didn't even have my Horlicks.

I'd like to apologise (meaning "I'd apologise for real if sincerity wasn't a factor) for any offence caused (meaning "I'm sorry for you if you feel bad about something I've done, but not sorry for the thing in itself").

Same to Harry Bosch. I know what it's like to be wrongly accused.