League Tables 03.09.2016

Bristolatic

Premier League

Carl Waters takes over the top spot from disjointed, having been the only player to predict a defeat (so, it's all his fault!) and picked up 5 points for being exactly 10 away from the attendance. Whilst there wasn't as much movement as in the previous games, HarryBosch was the highest climber, moving up 4 places to take him out of the relegation zone. In a week where no one correctly predicted in more than two sections, the biggest drop was 2 places shared by four players.

nAhEQup.jpg?2

CKEXOSM.jpg?2

Championship

opinions4u, who picked up his 4th consecutive attendance points, goes to the top in place of Hometownclub. Oafc1895 was the highest climber, moving up 4 places to 6th, whilst BP1960 and a259 both dropped 3 places. Again, as in the Premier League, attendance points went quite well but, once again, no one had correct predictions in more than two sections. There was no prediction from Laticsbiffo.​

5l08esI.jpg?2

lZxo0n6.jpg?2

On the march. :clint:

Shockers from jorvik and rosa. 24hrs would have a fit if he hadn't finally :censored:ed off to his holistic, vegan non league competition once and for all.

Looks like we have a replacement for 24hrs, in more ways than 1. Try not to cheat or bribe any of the admins :wink:

If I hadn't changed my attendance prediction at 2.30pm I'd have been two out!

I am surprised 24hrs has not commented on this.

As he is want to do, he gave out advice before the season started. One of his points was "Your first instinct is your best instinct".

Let that be a lesson to you.