League Tables 29.10.2016

Bristolatic

Sorry about the extended delay, but we're pretty much back to normal now. There's one addition to the format; due to popular demand (well, a polite request from nzlatic, actually) there's an extra column showing everyone's weekly points, so you can all see how you fared against each other.

Premier League

Y9NaYVw.jpg?1

hdKbM9r.jpg?1

Championship

obQwhq0.jpg?1

msdZACM.jpg?1

I'm a bit surprised there was popular demand for a weekly points total column. Some people are addicted to humiliation and embarrassment I suppose.

It's a very poor league this season. Everyone seems to want it given to them rather than going out and taking it. Nice to see Ex_pat and Harry Bosch down where they belong now that they're no longer illegally favoured by the administrators.

I'm a bit surprised there was popular demand for a weekly points total column. Some people are addicted to humiliation and embarrassment I suppose.

It's a very poor league this season. Everyone seems to want it given to them rather than going out and taking it. Nice to see Ex_pat and Harry Bosch down where they belong now that they're no longer illegally favoured by the administrators.

Out of interest, this was the table 1 year ago..... you had 66 points which would still see you off top spot now..... so what you crowing about?

d9Mt6o1.jpg?1

Out of interest, this was the table 1 year ago..... you had 66 points which would still see you off top spot now..... so what you crowing about?

d9Mt6o1.jpg?1

:hooked:

But everyone knew that was a false position and it was only a matter of time before I started piling in with the 11-pointers, what with my prediction skills being so much more superior than everyone else's.