League Tables 21.01.2017

Bristolatic

Virtually no changes, position wise, in either table, so not a lot to post. In the Premier League, two players swapped 2nd for 3rd and vice versa and only five more changed positions out of the whole table. Half time score of 0-0 racked up the most points, but Stevie_J managed to get within 8 of the attendance.

In the Championship, the whole of the top 10 stayed the same, youngen moved up 3 places, with GlossopLatic falling by the same. Six players managed to achieve points in two sections and four didn't bother at all. What is the world of predictions coming to? I have a feeling that Mr Tulsehill will no doubt tell us. Anyway, here's the tables.

Premier League

vjx3iKw.jpg?2

JIaU33A.jpg?2

Championship

nRRIWIO.jpg?2

XRUBYME.jpg?2

Good to see you too buddy. Mac has got used to seeing us lose and playing crap football, but he loves it. Been coming for about 15 or 16 years now, but we've known each other for at least 20. Our respective wives reckon we're both mad and they could be right.

Todays match could be a game changer, the attendance is going to be a lottery.

Good to see you at the game Saturday Bristol, its a wonder Mac is still your mate after another poor game.

With a game like tonight you've got to forget about the attendance. Control the controlables.

Interesting to see you went for the traditional 0-0 / 1-1 combo last game. Fail to adapt...adapt to fail. Or something like that.

With a game like tonight you've got to forget about the attendance. Control the controlables.

Interesting to see you went for the traditional 0-0 / 1-1 combo last game. Fail to adapt...adapt to fail. Or something like that.

Truly the sign of mediocrity, that.

When a man has accepted the futility of attendance prediction, he has given up on life

Strive for greatness

Edited by NewBlue

Truly the sign of mediocrity, that.

When a man has accepted the futility of attendance prediction, he has given up on life

Strive for greatness

I was talking to disjointed specifically there, as his paid consultant.

His problem is...not to put to fine a point on it...his head goes down and he heads back into his comfort zone, which isn't far away from the prizes but never quite there. Just sounded to me like he was staking a lot of his morale on tonight's game, and specifically the attendance, when there's so much more to play for the rest of the season. I don't disagree that attendance points tonight will be absolutely lovely and a fine achievement in their own right (similar to my Maximum), but when you're in it for the title, you have to play a longer game.