OWTB T-Shirts

Gentlemen, and lady....

If you could have a Latics t-shirt, what would you like on it and what would you pay for it?

I'd pay £25 for a well made one, so long as a good bit of that went to a club/playershare style pot.

Personally I'd like anything Andy Ritchie themed.

Other than that anything to do with John Sheridan would be something I'd be chuffed to bits to buy.

I'd buy one for my boy (3) and myself. And one for the wife.

There's great humour among Latics fans. I'd love to wear a good slogan on a tshirt.

Anyone in a position to make it a possible money earner and fan pleaser?

I'd like: "I loved John Sheridan last Christmas but all I f)&@"g got was this f?,&)&3g tshirt".

Gentlemen, and lady....

If you could have a Latics t-shirt, what would you like on it and what would you pay for it?

I'd pay £25 for a well made one, so long as a good bit of that went to a club/playershare style pot.

Personally I'd like anything Andy Ritchie themed.

Other than that anything to do with John Sheridan would be something I'd be chuffed to bits to buy.

I'd buy one for my boy (3) and myself. And one for the wife.

There's great humour among Latics fans. I'd love to wear a good slogan on a tshirt.

Anyone in a position to make it a possible money earner and fan pleaser?

I'd like: "I loved John Sheridan last Christmas but all I f)&@"g got was this f?,&)&3g tshirt".

£25 a tad expensive for me. They tend to be of the moment. It also means I could afford to get the next one when Shez leaves...