League Tables 14.03.2017

In the Premier League, nzlatic and SAV both picked up 11 points with the former increasing his lead at the top and the latter moving into Champions League Group stage*. At the other end of the table HarryBosch, after several weeks' concerted effort, climbs out of the relegation places at Bristolatic's expense [i'll get him at playtime!]. Not much movement elsewhere and astottie forgot to post, losing him 2 places.

PbstX1x.jpg?3

c6w9reI.jpg?2

The Championship sees Hometownclub lead by 13 points, exactly the number that pjkent scored (check out his attendance prediction, [+2]), although it only moved him up one place. JoeP moves into the second automatic promotion slot whilst youngen falls out of the play-off places. The bottom seven all stay as they were and 6 players did not post predictions.

danmRFN.jpg?3

bdwjtmp.jpg?2

* No, we're not running a Champions League as well. It's all done in the name of authenticity.

This tactic I am employing at the moment is keeping us out of the relegation zone, I predict us losing so when we get a positive result I am still happy, much more important we dont get relegated. I know 24hrs will call it unprofessional and he is most probably right, but WTF.