League Tables 25.11.2017

Bristolatic

By popular demand (well, HarryBosch actually), we're back to the old format now, so you can see everyone's predictions and all points scored.  Correct predictions in yellow, highest points total in green and those who failed to post in brown. Feel free to post your own (or someone else's) accolades. And FFS don't anyone tell me that it's got mistakes in it; I don't want to have to do it all again! :deal2:

MyafcqG.jpg?1

0ueFQed.jpg?1

x0NL8I9.jpg?1

5dV9DJF.jpg?1

QjQFL4N.jpg?1

On 11/26/2017 at 9:28 PM, lookersstandandy said:

I’m telling you..... singe is the dog bollox at this.... I’m putting money on singe for the premier league title 2018/19.

The fuck would you know really?

To be fair this was a big week for Dave Collinge...showing that he can grind it out as well as win with style. Rosa might have got more points but everyone knows who they have to catch now. Morale-wise, if Dave puts in two or three more of these scratchy efforts and just one against-the-grain big haul, it's over and everyone can pack up and go home.

26 minutes ago, 24hoursfromtulsehill said:

The fuck would you know really?

To be fair this was a big week for Dave Collinge...showing that he can grind it out as well as win with style. Rosa might have got more points but everyone knows who they have to catch now. Morale-wise, if Dave puts in two or three more of these scratchy efforts and just one against-the-grain big haul, it's over and everyone can pack up and go home.

Dave Collinge has proved he has what it takes to be the best, I would hasten to say he doesn't need the support of a disgraced former predictor.

Let him go about his business quietly, and with integrity. 

Its still early days though, and when the chill kicks in and the game gets muddy, be prepared for some moves from below. 

25 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Dave Collinge has proved he has what it takes to be the best, I would hasten to say he doesn't need the support of a disgraced former predictor.

Let him go about his business quietly, and with integrity. 

Its still early days though, and when the chill kicks in and the game gets muddy, be prepared for some moves from below. 

A champion like me such as Dave Collinge doesn’t do anything “quietly”. Every day is carnival day for winners like Dave and I. You want quiet you have to go down to mid-table. See the studiousness of a never-was like rudemedic. Listen to him squeak as he farms another point from guesswork. 

31 minutes ago, 24hoursfromtulsehill said:

Bet he doesn't. 

You got 176 @ 3.83 per game.

He's on 80 @ 4.21.

In fact, anyone with over 72 points is ahead of you currently..... of which there are 3 predictors.

The game's moved on. You're yesterday's man.... and you only ever won 1 trophy, so you weren't even that good when you were good.

Just now, lookersstandandy said:

You got 176 @ 3.83 per game.

He's on 80 @ 4.21.

In fact, anyone with over 72 points is ahead of you currently..... of which there are 3 predictors.

The game's moved on. You're yesterday's man....

Is the season over yet? No. Thank you.

It's true. I am yesterday's man. Back in my day the stiffs didn't get anywhere near the number of points of the top half of the prem. Back in my day, you had to fight people like Dave Collinge if you wanted to win stuff. Singe literally isn't the same league. Back in my day, the prem was competitive and exciting. When Dave Collinge wins this season, it'll be his least favourite title (we've talked about this, man to man, as the only amateur and professional Champions). Why will it be his least favourite title? Because the competition is shite and the arsehole was ripped out of the tournament by corrupt disciplinary actions, giving the title to the highest bidder (a shameful phase)...and the subsequent retirement of a player who made the game what it was. It's going down the chute faster than rugby fucking league.

15 minutes ago, 24hoursfromtulsehill said:

the arsehole was ripped out of the tournament by corrupt disciplinary actions

That's more accurate, but you have not shown any remorse over trying to cheat your way to the title. It is to everyone's credit that no one else has stooped so low and have continued to predict in the time honoured, honest fashion.  The game is no longer sullied. By the way, have you been to visit Zorrro to ask how he is after trying to shame him by shifting the blame his way? I don't think the poor boy has fully recovered yet. He needs a comforting arm around his shoulder, reassuring him that he is still held in the highest regard.

By the way, if you are the supreme champion as you so frequently claim, why have you been running scared, afraid to put your (tarnished) reputation on the line?

1 minute ago, Bristolatic said:

That's more accurate, but you have not shown any remorse over trying to cheat your way to the title. It is to everyone's credit that no one else has stooped so low and have continued to predict in the time honoured, honest fashion.  The game is no longer sullied. By the way, have you been to visit Zorrro to ask how he is after trying to shame him by shifting the blame his way? I don't think the poor boy has fully recovered yet. He needs a comforting arm around his shoulder, reassuring him that he is still held in the highest regard.

By the way, if you are the supreme champion as you so frequently claim, why have you been running scared, afraid to put your (tarnished) reputation on the line?

Zorrro's fine. Honestly. He's doing a grand job as part of the aggregate holding up the Purely bypass.

28 minutes ago, 24hoursfromtulsehill said:

Zorrro's fine. Honestly. He's doing a grand job as part of the aggregate holding up the Purely bypass.

Fancy suggesting such a callous act. Shame on you. We know he's alive, it's just his mental state after your shenanigans that's the real concern. By the way, Purely or Purley? 

20 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Fancy suggesting such a callous act. Shame on you. We know he's alive, it's just his mental state after your shenanigans that's the real concern. By the way, Purely or Purley? 

I'm sure he's fine after what he got away with. 

Purley obviously. As in Purley King, Purley gates and Purley necklace.