All I want for Christmas is

1 hour ago, jorvik_latic said:

Get a grip.

Another insightful come back. I struggle to understand what I have done that’s upsets you so much. I have purposely avoided you, so I don’t get drawn into your childish arguments. In fact I have written very little on here. Then soon as I do you jump on me, sad really. If I had used such a word against you, I would have been condemned for it. Ahh well season of good will and all, I will once again rise above your childish slur and rather pathetic come back.

17 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Another insightful come back. I struggle to understand what I have done that’s upsets you so much. I have purposely avoided you, so I don’t get drawn into your childish arguments. In fact I have written very little on here. Then soon as I do you jump on me, sad really. If I had used such a word against you, I would have been condemned for it. Ahh well season of good will and all, I will once again rise above your childish slur and rather pathetic come back.

:lol:

Don't make me laugh. I've given you honest advice. You post shit which is why you have such a negative reputation - can't you see that? On top of that, you've been a dick giving downboats for no reason.

It's a football message board. Don't want to see swear words?  Stay on mumsnet.

1 hour ago, jorvik_latic said:

:lol:

Don't make me laugh. I've given you honest advice. You post shit which is why you have such a negative reputation - can't you see that? On top of that, you've been a dick giving downboats for no reason.

It's a football message board. Don't want to see swear words?  Stay on mumsnet.

I haven’t down  boated u for months! The only reason I’m in negative is due to me predicting the team we went into the season with would struggle, oh look I was right. I also dared to say ripley could be replaced, oh look I was right. The rest of them are down to your obsessive one man campaign to bring me down. 

1 minute ago, latics22 said:

I haven’t down  boated u for months! The only reason I’m in negative is due to me predicting the team we went into the season with would struggle, oh look I was right. I also dared to say ripley could be replaced, oh look I was right. The rest of them are down to your obsessive one man campaign to bring me down. 

WUT?? :blink::wacko: