2 games 2 wins needed

Now I know many of you have doubts about this team and this manager I share those concerns.

But for the greater good of the club we need to win the next 2 games if we do so we will stay up and for that to happen we have to get behind whatever players are put out on the pitch.

If it all goes tits up then we will have the inquest but for tomorrow and next week at Northampton lets just get behind the players out on the pitch they have the long term destiny of our club in their hands and they need our support.

Back the boys tomorrow we do make a difference.

• Like 5

Well,said....I'm sure we all will, the sun is out for the mo I am absolutely not looking forward to going to BP today. I am dreading it.

however it's not all about the footy it's all about fans around us and as the last home game of the season having to say a short goodbye until next season whichever division we are in.

i usually bring sweeties in for our row....I'll be bringing extra goodies today and some handkerchiefs just in case.

come on you blueeeesssss.....

2 hours ago, latics22 said:

Wonder what odds u would get on two wins from two? Think that would give us a idea of how likely that is ....

Probably shorter odds than when we won the last 2 games in 98-99 to stay up this is a more talented team than that one.

We will win the next 2 games if we approach it with the right mentality and belief.

If we have got 1 thing right over the last 21 years of league 1 football its winning games when its mattered to avoid relegation.

Edited by GlossopLatic