A positive from this season - BP atmosphere

I've watched many games this season on iFollow both home and away and I would like to say the atmosphere at BP has been consistently one of the better in the division. A lot of singing, funny shouts and the crowd always seems engaged with the game. I used to think the BP atmosphere wasn't great when I went but I have been pleasantly surprised this season, especially as a lot of the football has been dire. Well done to everyone who makes the effort to get down BP every week. 

37 minutes ago, Oh Heck C-Beck said:

I've watched many games this season on iFollow both home and away and I would like to say the atmosphere at BP has been consistently one of the better in the division. A lot of singing, funny shouts and the crowd always seems engaged with the game. I used to think the BP atmosphere wasn't great when I went but I have been pleasantly surprised this season, especially as a lot of the football has been dire. Well done to everyone who makes the effort to get down BP every week. 

The idea that home fans are going to stand up singing for 90 minutes is fanciful, you don't see it at any ground in the country. Like you say, our fans are passionate and actually react to the game. The amount of times I've been to away games, watched the home fans and thought "do this lot even care?" You notice it a lot.

Edited by dec666

The home atmosphere has improved helped by the standing area in the RRE with the flag waving etc and the North Stand gang down by the away end.I've even heard a few chants from the main stand!!.

The best though has been our absolutely fantastic away support all season and the non stop chanting which has completely drowned out the likes of Blackburn,Wigan,Bury,Blackpool,Fleetwood and Rochdale as well as other grounds further away..

Our away support at Northampton will once again be brilliant.

1 hour ago, Flemboy said:

The home atmosphere has improved helped by the standing area in the RRE with the flag waving etc and the North Stand gang down by the away end.I've even heard a few chants from the main stand!!.

The best though has been our absolutely fantastic away support all season and the non stop chanting which has completely drowned out the likes of Blackburn,Wigan,Bury,Blackpool,Fleetwood and Rochdale as well as other grounds further away..

Our away support at Northampton will once again be brilliant.

I loathe non-stop chanting.  'It's all about me'