Blitz' Q&A

Dave_Og

9 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Please refer to questions raised following last night's event on the main board at 7.44 this morning on the North Stand construction Thread.

Hi Dave. I have just launched my own catering business...no laughing now, so i am not logging on much on here these days.

May I ask is it the questions below? If it is can you leave them with me as this is beyond my level of knowledge TBH. If you posted on the main website then one of the others may answer before I come back to you.

So, some questions for the Trust (also posted on their site)

Assuming this report of Corney now owning 22% is correct.

1. Is there scope for more shares to revert to him under the terms of the agreement? 

2. Can the club be asked why they have failed to make the required filings and when they intend to rectify that?

3. Is there a level of shareholding below a majority which requires notification to or approval from the EFL? (in the financial services world that level is 10%)

4. Us there anything in the club's articles which entitles a shareholder to either a board position or any other rights at any percentage level?

5. Is the 22% shareholding for sale to anybody and, if so, for what price?

6. Is the FLG progressing with the purchase of all or any of these shares and, if so, what is holding up completion?

Trust has our own board meeting next week too. so I will try and bottom these questions out by then. In the meantime:

2 and 4. I know Trust have requested to see the shareholder register as per our letter to the club on 7th December. I believe this should mirror the one submitted at companies house. The club's own Articles are registered there too. I could be wrong so please take this with a pinch of salt but I do not believe even at 22% it entitles a board level position on the club board.

5 and 6. Trust viewing the shareholder register, and it should be maintained/updated by the company or club in our case. Should confirm that Trust are on it to start with as well as any other parties. Until this has been viewed it would be hard to comment on anything. off the top of my head, I am sure the FLG said they would give an update about Xmas/New year. So there is one due and hopefully, a more up to date picture on everything.

Sorry I am a bit vague, 

Thanks

cheers

42 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Yep. My cutting and pasting skills failed!

Luckily 28yrs in admin and I still can't shake Microsoft basic skills....haha...wonder if I can use them for bacon butties, and my Royle burgers on match days. My Frizzell Sizzle sausage will just have to cope...haha

Leave it with me

5 hours ago, underdog said:

Hi Dave. I have just launched my own catering business...no laughing now, so i am not logging on much on here these days.

May I ask is it the questions below? If it is can you leave them with me as this is beyond my level of knowledge TBH. If you posted on the main website then one of the others may answer before I come back to you.

So, some questions for the Trust (also posted on their site)

Assuming this report of Corney now owning 22% is correct.

1. Is there scope for more shares to revert to him under the terms of the agreement? 

2. Can the club be asked why they have failed to make the required filings and when they intend to rectify that?

3. Is there a level of shareholding below a majority which requires notification to or approval from the EFL? (in the financial services world that level is 10%)

4. Us there anything in the club's articles which entitles a shareholder to either a board position or any other rights at any percentage level?

5. Is the 22% shareholding for sale to anybody and, if so, for what price?

6. Is the FLG progressing with the purchase of all or any of these shares and, if so, what is holding up completion?

Trust has our own board meeting next week too. so I will try and bottom these questions out by then. In the meantime:

2 and 4. I know Trust have requested to see the shareholder register as per our letter to the club on 7th December. I believe this should mirror the one submitted at companies house. The club's own Articles are registered there too. I could be wrong so please take this with a pinch of salt but I do not believe even at 22% it entitles a board level position on the club board.

5 and 6. Trust viewing the shareholder register, and it should be maintained/updated by the company or club in our case. Should confirm that Trust are on it to start with as well as any other parties. Until this has been viewed it would be hard to comment on anything. off the top of my head, I am sure the FLG said they would give an update about Xmas/New year. So there is one due and hopefully, a more up to date picture on everything.

Sorry I am a bit vague, 

Thanks

cheers

But corney could own  almost 25 % of the club and a trust with membership to the board  and owners of the club, are only just aware of this due to what is essentially someone with currently no direct links to the club?

Archived