Does anybody still watch it!

SAV

I've watched every other series from start to finish and was looking forward to this one. Watched the first few shows then missed a few and before I knew it I realised I'd broken the habit. Haven't watched it since week one. Don't know if this series is any better or worse than the others, I just seem to have better things to do than watch it this time round, like taking part in pointless picture quizzes on OWTB :grin:

I just seem to have better things to do than watch it this time round, like taking part in pointless picture quizzes on OWTB :grin:

"pointless"? What could be more invigorating to the brain cells and the ego than to test your knowledge and, very very occasionally, prove the quizmaster to be wrong? :wink:

Jeezus, that's strange - I was just doing some message board maintenance and I was going to post up exactly that question...

I'll close this forum down by end of play Sunday...

I was really excited when this series started, but after about a week, I really couldn't give a :censored: . The show seems to be less about the foibles of talentless fame seekers now. When it was about that, it was pure telly gold. It's now about the extent to which the producers can annoy the poor mites, which is not as funny. Besides, Diego's picture quizzes are surely all the entertainment that a man could need of an evening!