Can you help an Oldham child in poverty at Xmas?

OASF are supporting the Oldham Toy appeal.

Closing date in next Friday 10th and Oldham Athletic community Trust (OACT) are one of the hubs that will benefit.

Please click on the link below on how you can donate a present, cash (your evac the park money maybe?) or volunteer some time

https://www.actiontogether.org.uk/oldham-toy-appeal

Thanks

37 minutes ago, underdog said:

OASF are supporting the Oldham Toy appeal.

Closing date in next Friday 10th and Oldham Athletic community Trust (OACT) are one of the hubs that will benefit.

Please click on the link below on how you can donate a present, cash (your evac the park money maybe?) or volunteer some time

https://www.actiontogether.org.uk/oldham-toy-appeal

Thanks

well done oasf.

Any chance of the club doing something like this?

thought not.

8 minutes ago, Andy b said:

well done oasf.

Any chance of the club doing something like this?

thought not.

I have no idea Andy TBH. I have not seen any promo about drop off a pressie at the up and coming matches. Maybe I have missed it?

Historically, OASF (was trust) did help with this kind of scheme at Xmas time when OACT ran it on their own. We helped out at drop of points pre-match and went and bought presents and wrapped them. I think OACT, players and chaddy the owl went to visit the Childrens ward at Royal Oldham hospital.

This year it seems OACT have partnered up with others in the borough, which is good because between them, they can try their very best to make sure those children get something

As fans we many not agree on stuff on and off the field, surely though we can agree that this would be a great initiative to support.

This also will help step 8 of the strategy - support OACT and the work they are doing in the community. There is also OACT never alone initiative too.

Cheers

1 hour ago, underdog said:

I have no idea Andy TBH. I have not seen any promo about drop off a pressie at the up and coming matches. Maybe I have missed it?

Historically, OASF (was trust) did help with this kind of scheme at Xmas time when OACT ran it on their own. We helped out at drop of points pre-match and went and bought presents and wrapped them. I think OACT, players and chaddy the owl went to visit the Childrens ward at Royal Oldham hospital.

This year it seems OACT have partnered up with others in the borough, which is good because between them, they can try their very best to make sure those children get something

As fans we many not agree on stuff on and off the field, surely though we can agree that this would be a great initiative to support.

This also will help step 8 of the strategy - support OACT and the work they are doing in the community. There is also OACT never alone initiative too.

Cheers

Fuck the club. 

…..is my point 

they don’t stand for what you stand for and until they do, they don’t deserve your time and money.

OASF and PTB are worthy of your backing 

• Matt featured this topic

The club itself does not do this stuff to us, and I get the emotion of it.

However, there are staff there on/off the field that are doing difficult jobs under - "who knows what circumstances", in order to pay the bills.

Oldham Community Trust - OACT do brilliant jobs in the communities and are something us fans, can be proud of at least. 

The Oldham Toy appeal is their to help local kids at Xmas time and OACT being a Hub will benefit. 

So latics fans, if you do not want to support the regime, but still want to support......then please support team OACT and help make a difference.

It non-match day, if you are shopping in Oldham then you can buy a pressie and drop it off, or if you have some spare cash and maybe you are supporting "evac the park", then please consider a donation instead - 

Closing date is 10/12/21

Thanks

Worlds quickest post.....update from OACT twitter this afternoon.

If you are going to tonight's match then you can drop off any unwrapped presents at the main entrance on Furtherwood Rd

Closing date is this Friday 10th, help make a difference if you can by donating a pressie or money via Just giving. (Think your Evac the park money? -just a thought)

cheers

7 minutes ago, underdog said:

Worlds quickest post.....update from OACT twitter this afternoon.

If you are going to tonight's match then you can drop off any unwrapped presents at the main entrance on Furtherwood Rd

Closing date is this Friday 10th, help make a difference if you can by donating a pressie or money via Just giving. (Think your Evac the park money? -just a thought)

cheers

You might want to extend the date to this Saturday so that those of us who are going to the FG match can donate. 
😃

22 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

You might want to extend the date to this Saturday so that those of us who are going to the FG match can donate. 
😃

it did enter my tiny brain to ask OACT if this was an option and to have different drop of points like the club shop, or OEC, ect. If I have time I will ask and find out cheers

Edit: I did ask on OACT twitter last night about Saturday drop off - cheers

• Matt unfeatured this topic

Archived