This is how to run a club on a budget

Actually I like stopping off at Arbroath whenever I get the chance to:-

Get fish & chips from the chippy by the harbour. I think it's called Marco's by the Shore.

Get some Arbroath Smokies and other fresh fish from a particular fishmonger.

It's nice to sit on one of the benches overlooking the harbour while munching on aforementioned fish and chips.

I suppose a few pints and a visit to a football game would be nice too.

4 hours ago, redlion said:

Actually I like stopping off at Arbroath whenever I get the chance to:-

Get fish & chips from the chippy by the harbour. I think it's called Marco's by the Shore.

Get some Arbroath Smokies and other fresh fish from a particular fishmonger.

It's nice to sit on one of the benches overlooking the harbour while munching on aforementioned fish and chips.

I suppose a few pints and a visit to a football game would be nice too.

Up here for  xmas with family next time try the tuties nook for a fush supper yum yum .just my luck the red lechies are away boxing day .its a  nice ground to watch on but makes BP positively caribean during the winter months 

Regularly visit Aberdeen to see family, here now until Tuesday.

Watched St Johnstone away at Arbroath probably going on 20 years ago with a fellow Tic who'd relocated to Perth and started following  them.

Remember Dick from his time as Brechin manager, took the youngest nephew down to see them win the title against Peterhead when we were up once.

Went in the local pub for some fish and chips with him pre game and found Dick sat at the adjacent table with his assistant manager discussing tactics for the afternoons game, they drew but it was enough, and there was a bloke with his dog in the ground watching to boot. Proper football 😉

League 2 is same. It isn’t about budget it’s about how organised u are and if everyone from top to bottom are pulling in same direction u can achieve anything. Morecambe went up last year with smallest budget I believe. Unfortunately we are the worst run club in the league so no chance for us, big or small budget 

Archived