David Unsworth - The Athletic

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

99% who listen haven't, no.

but you learned the bit about Rhino only signing because he wanted the blank canvas. the bit you were asking about and struggling with mere days ago.

That isn't the bit I was struggling with.

I was/am struggling with the fact we're backing plans heavily which will (hopefully!) make us good in a few years time, with no real addressing of the short-term issue which is that the team could be in a relegation scrap which, if we went down, would really put the long-term plans back a fair whack...

3 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

not sure if Harry made it after the Bteam match, but Rhino mentions another kid who stood out and is now in the squad.

In his pre match interview Unsworth said Oliver Kilner was outstanding and would be in the squad based on his B team showing, I've googled him and his favoured position is right back, 18 man squad today so Vaughan may even catch.

I'm worried about his obsession with mentioning Couto in every interview - reborn as a midfielder apparantly although I had heard he was dating Unsworths daughter which may explain it.

18 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

In his pre match interview Unsworth said Oliver Kilner was outstanding and would be in the squad based on his B team showing, I've googled him and his favoured position is right back, 18 man squad today so Vaughan may even catch.

I'm worried about his obsession with mentioning Couto in every interview - reborn as a midfielder apparantly although I had heard he was dating Unsworths daughter which may explain it.

seemed ok goin forward Couto and he may mean wingback in his 352 wn he says midfielder. was told the daughter story at that 2-2 night game l instantly put some salt off my pie on it.

also l'd say things like that work the opposite way, Like with Wilf Zaha and the young Moyes*

Archived