OASIS Digital Book

I've been asked a number of times if I could republish a digital version (via USB memory sticks) of my book, A Fertile Area In A Barren Land' covering OASIS, and Latics!, from its formation in 1986 to the end of the 1998/99 season.

I think there has been enough interest shown to make it worthwhile so looking now to canvas potential orders so that I can get a deal on an appropriate number of sticks.  Not sure of cost yet but it will be sensible!

Not looking to make a personal profit - I'll think of a suitable recipient for any surplus.

3 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

I've been asked a number of times if I could republish a digital version (via USB memory sticks) of my book, A Fertile Area In A Barren Land' covering OASIS, and Latics!, from its formation in 1986 to the end of the 1998/99 season.

I think there has been enough interest shown to make it worthwhile so looking now to canvas potential orders so that I can get a deal on an appropriate number of sticks.  Not sure of cost yet but it will be sensible!

Not looking to make a personal profit - I'll think of a suitable recipient for any surplus.

Why don't you just publish it online?

Archived